Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IRS admits....

+3
Floridatexan
Markle
Margin Call
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26   IRS admits.... - Page 2 Empty Re: IRS admits.... 5/12/2013, 11:42 pm

Markle wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:
*Sage* wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:
*Sage* wrote:
Margin Call wrote:This is nothing new. Executive Branch privilege...deal with it.

Its illegal and discriminatory.

So you have proof this is nothing new? Show it!

The onus of proof is on the idiots beating the drum for impeachment.

“The IRS commissioner was a Republican appointed by [former President George W.] Bush, who his term expired in November,” Brazile pointed out.

There is no evidence that President Obama directed or even knew of the targeting of tea party groups.

In order words, yet another phishing expedition proving McConnel was being honest when he said the GOP has only one goal....to resist and swiftboat Pres. Obama, and undermine him at every turn, right down to filibustering something THEY supported.

I don't remember the outrage when a group of evangelical preacher's openly defied the law and stood in pulpits across America and openly endorsed the guy in the magic panties. It happened in GB @ a popular church....I was there and heard it in disbelief that he would be so brazen.

Should the IRS have targeted those churches tax-exempt status...?

Teabaggers....the bastard spawn of delusional racist bigot neo-cons.

doesn't matter who appointed him. facts are facts. He discriminated against conservatives. Maybe he just wanted to fit in with his peers.

either way, they have admitted it, they are part of this administration, like it or not.

and btw,,,,,,,, the occupy movement committed way more crimes.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

What crimes did the Teabaggers commit....?

I have no idea, Tea Party Participants committed none. Are you using this as a way to search for a partner.

Chrissy said the Teabaggers committed crimes, but the assholes in the Occupy committed "way more".

But let's follow up.

You said you have no idea, and then said that they committed none...? Which is it Howard...?

Are you asking me a question about partners...?

Idiot.

27   IRS admits.... - Page 2 Empty Re: IRS admits.... 5/13/2013, 3:14 am

Markle

Markle

Henery Hawk wrote:
Markle wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:
*Sage* wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:
*Sage* wrote:
Margin Call wrote:This is nothing new. Executive Branch privilege...deal with it.

The onus of proof is on the idiots beating the drum for impeachment.

“The IRS commissioner was a Republican appointed by [former President George W.] Bush, who his term expired in November,” Brazile pointed out.

There is no evidence that President Obama directed or even knew of the targeting of tea party groups.

In order words, yet another phishing expedition proving McConnel was being honest when he said the GOP has only one goal....to resist and swiftboat Pres. Obama, and undermine him at every turn, right down to filibustering something THEY supported.

I don't remember the outrage when a group of evangelical preacher's openly defied the law and stood in pulpits across America and openly endorsed the guy in the magic panties. It happened in GB @ a popular church....I was there and heard it in disbelief that he would be so brazen.

Should the IRS have targeted those churches tax-exempt status...?

Teabaggers....the bastard spawn of delusional racist bigot neo-cons.

doesn't matter who appointed him. facts are facts. He discriminated against conservatives. Maybe he just wanted to fit in with his peers.

either way, they have admitted it, they are part of this administration, like it or not.

and btw,,,,,,,, the occupy movement committed way more crimes.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

What crimes did the Teabaggers commit....?

I have no idea, Tea Party Participants committed none. Are you using this as a way to search for a partner.

Chrissy said the Teabaggers committed crimes, but the assholes in the Occupy committed "way more".

But let's follow up.

You said you have no idea, and then said that they committed none...? Which is it Howard...?

Are you asking me a question about partners...?

Idiot.

No, I said I didn't know if "teabaggers" committed any crimes. The Tea Party Participants committed none.

Which do you think Oliver?

28   IRS admits.... - Page 2 Empty Re: IRS admits.... 5/13/2013, 11:58 am

Dreamsglore wrote:Conservatives are religious people and religious people are known to be hypocrites and tax cheaters.Just think the "Hovinds."

Substitute 'religious' with any minority group..or liberal and all can see the ignorance and stupidity of 'nightmare' yet once again....This lackoflogic comes from someone that tells OTHERS that they aren't tolerant or are closed minded when lumping all of any group as the same....Once again...easier to tell others what to think/say and ignore looking in the mirror and seeing a 'nightmare'...

29   IRS admits.... - Page 2 Empty Re: IRS admits.... 5/13/2013, 12:53 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

The progressive liberals go into denial mode with name calling when presented the facts that they support people that lie through their teeth and back an "occupy movement" that destroys private and public property, as well as other criminal activity, to include rape (that organizers tried to cover up), and heroin dealing from a tent with a six year old in it. The list goes on and on.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2798024/posts

The IRS targeting conservative groups for review is probably illegal to begin with. But, at this point, nothing really surprises me that comes out of this administration. Support these people at your own risk.

30   IRS admits.... - Page 2 Empty Re: IRS admits.... 5/13/2013, 4:21 pm

Margin Call

Margin Call

*Sage* wrote:

Since when does proof change your mind?

31   IRS admits.... - Page 2 Empty Re: IRS admits.... 5/13/2013, 5:30 pm

VectorMan wrote:The progressive liberals go into denial mode with name calling when presented the facts that they support people that lie through their teeth and back an "occupy movement" that destroys private and public property, as well as other criminal activity, to include rape (that organizers tried to cover up), and heroin dealing from a tent with a six year old in it. The list goes on and on.

The IRS targeting conservative groups for review is probably illegal to begin with. But, at this point, nothing really surprises me that comes out of this administration. Support these people at your own risk.

You still do not get it shit licker. NONE of the people you target with that smear tactic support ANY of that shit.

You're a fucking POS lying little faggot that illegally enlisted into the military and got your heavy beard.

And it will not matter how many times you make that accusation, because it's a lie. You know it and continue to press the issue.

Meet me asshole. Come on tough guy. I got a hardon for you that's 9 inches long and it would drive nails in a coffin.

Fucking pussy troll.

32   IRS admits.... - Page 2 Empty Re: IRS admits.... 5/13/2013, 9:43 pm

Henery Hawk wrote:
VectorMan wrote:The progressive liberals go into denial mode with name calling when presented the facts that they support people that lie through their teeth and back an "occupy movement" that destroys private and public property, as well as other criminal activity, to include rape (that organizers tried to cover up), and heroin dealing from a tent with a six year old in it. The list goes on and on.

You still do not get it shit licker. NONE of the people you target with that smear tactic support ANY of that shit.

You're a fucking POS lying little faggot that illegally enlisted into the military and got your heavy beard.

And it will not matter how many times you make that accusation, because it's a lie. You know it and continue to press the issue.

Meet me asshole. Come on tough guy. I got a hardon for you that's 9 inches long and it would drive nails in a coffin.

Fucking pussy troll.

I find it amusing and a little bit physiological at how you continue to address vector, by using shit licker, etc.

vector is actually very calm to you when presenting his thoughts. Are you having a hard time responding like a normal human being?

I have to say that 9 inch hard on that can drive nails is a fucking big hard on. I did not know that William was a ass plunger. Embarassed

33   IRS admits.... - Page 2 Empty Re: IRS admits.... 5/13/2013, 9:57 pm

Sal

Sal

*Sage* wrote:

I find it amusing and a little bit physiological at how you continue to address vector, by using shit licker, etc.

vector is actually very calm to you when presenting his thoughts. Are you having a hard time responding like a normal human being?

I have to say that 9 inch hard on that can drive nails is a fucking big hard on. I did not know that William was a ass plunger. Embarassed

Although I agree with you almost never, I have to agree with you here.

The homophobic taunts are juvenile and stupid.

Definitely, beneath Bill's usual stuff.

34   IRS admits.... - Page 2 Empty Re: IRS admits.... 5/14/2013, 12:38 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

The corruption goes beyond the "low-level-workers" first blamed.

From the Washington Post:

Internal Revenue Service officials in Washington and at least two other offices were involved in the targeting of conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status, making clear the effort reached well beyond the branch in Cincinnati that was initially blamed, according to documents obtained by The Washington Post.
IRS officials at the agency’s Washington headquarters sent queries to conservative groups asking about their donors and other aspects of their operations, while officials in the El Monte and Laguna Niguel offices in California sent similar questionnaires to tea party-affiliated groups.

35   IRS admits.... - Page 2 Empty Re: IRS admits.... 5/14/2013, 12:56 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Henery Hawk wrote:

Fucking pussy troll.

If you voted for Obama, you support a man that has lied through his teeth and acknowledged support of the "occupy movement". I'm sure he distanced himself as far away from them as he could, when all the negative BS that movement was doing got reported. So, just so you know, I GET IT! The smoke and mirrors routine doesn't work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum