Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hallmark has become a guest again

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I think I pissed him off with this quote:

Mark Twain......well that fellow said....“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

I mean really.......are we getting a bit sensitive on these forums. Mark Twain was certainly talking about the Maritime Park naysayers.

Hallmark has become a guest again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOdBdqD-kKhP10yQ4Pz28IeuqybojaCyYFUkjs7f8Dy9kyES8

I missed the place you did this. Which thread/discussion?...

Did he ask you for an explanation of why you utilized that quote?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

Smile

2seaoat wrote:I think I pissed him off with this quote:

Mark Twain......well that fellow said....“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

I mean really.......are we getting a bit sensitive on these forums. Mark Twain was certainly talking about the Maritime Park naysayers.

It would seem more appropriate to apply it to govt/influences... how much proof do you need?

Nope. He has other priorities he needs to attend to, which by the way, are far more important that debating with a fool such as yourself.

2seaoat

Nope. He has other priorities he needs to attend to, which by the way, are far more important that debating with a fool such as yourself.

It never was a debate......nobody debates the obvious. Maritime Park is a success......it was just HG moaning about Mr. Studer, and my pointing out the same......a debate requires valid points.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Nope. He has other priorities he needs to attend to, which by the way, are far more important that debating with a fool such as yourself.

It never was a debate......nobody debates the obvious. Maritime Park is a success......it was just HG moaning about Mr. Studer, and my pointing out the same......a debate requires valid points.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that "Community" Maritime(?) Park (????) is not sustaining itself, even at this early juncture, and that it was a classic bait & switch on the taxpayers. What's amazing to me is your continuing ability to ignore the obvious and cling to your preconceived notions.

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Nope. He has other priorities he needs to attend to, which by the way, are far more important that debating with a fool such as yourself.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that "Community" Maritime(?) Park (????) is not sustaining itself, even at this early juncture, and that it was a classic bait & switch on the taxpayers. What's amazing to me is your continuing ability to ignore the obvious and cling to your preconceived notions.

Love is blind..

Floridatexan wrote:

Well said.

Does he just hate Mark Twain? I have a Twain quote as my signature and I'm not removing it. It's way too much the truth about most people I know.
( I think Twain was joking with the dog quote though. I'm pretty sure he actually didn't believe in heaven. )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum