Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey liberal loons – remember Romney? You know, that thief who hides money offshore?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Meet your liberal hypocrite of a Presidents nomination for, wait for it, COMMERCE SECRETARY: Penny Pritzker. As Commerce Secretary she ought to be well qualified in understanding relationships between international economic concerns since she stashes trust funds overseas.

“...Pritzker family’s reputation as innovators in the use of offshore trusts and foreign bank secrecy laws to shelter their wealth from income, capital gains and inheritance taxes. Even after tax code loopholes were closed, the family’s trusts were grandfathered in and it kept benefiting from them.”

“Obama has criticized arrangements that allow wealthy people to avoid taxes, portrayed some subprime lending practices as predatory, and denounced as irresponsible and wrong the tactics that led to the financial crisis.”

Then he nominates his best buddy and fund raiser who has done all those things.

I hope she gets grilled over Superior Bank that her and other board members looted shamelessly even after it failed……
Ah yes, the hypocrisy of the liberal elite, it never ceases to dismay me. Of course with the liberal bias shown by some of the unwashed liberal loons on this humble forum this tidbit won’t be worth commenting on since it is a LIBERAL HYPOCRITE being discussed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/06/us/politics/in-penny-pritzkers-08-answers-on-finances-hints-at-road-ahead.html?hp

2seaoat

Of course with the liberal bias shown by some of the unwashed liberal loons on this humble forum this tidbit won’t be worth commenting on since it is a LIBERAL HYPOCRITE being discussed.

She should pay a higher tax rate. She should face a higher estate tax rate and a lower exemption rate as the estate taxes should return to 1990 levels. We should close every loophole and punish those who break the law. I think that she is a poor choice for Commerce. We need some new blood and young dogs in this game, and although she has served in other public capacities......poor choice.

nochain wrote:Meet your liberal hypocrite of a Presidents nomination for, wait for it, COMMERCE SECRETARY: Penny Pritzker. As Commerce Secretary she ought to be well qualified in understanding relationships between international economic concerns since she stashes trust funds overseas.

“...Pritzker family’s reputation as innovators in the use of offshore trusts and foreign bank secrecy laws to shelter their wealth from income, capital gains and inheritance taxes. Even after tax code loopholes were closed, the family’s trusts were grandfathered in and it kept benefiting from them.”

“Obama has criticized arrangements that allow wealthy people to avoid taxes, portrayed some subprime lending practices as predatory, and denounced as irresponsible and wrong the tactics that led to the financial crisis.”

I hope she gets grilled over Superior Bank that her and other board members looted shamelessly even after it failed……
Ah yes, the hypocrisy of the liberal elite, it never ceases to dismay me. Of course with the liberal bias shown by some of the unwashed liberal loons on this humble forum this tidbit won’t be worth commenting on since it is a LIBERAL HYPOCRITE being discussed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/06/us/politics/in-penny-pritzkers-08-answers-on-finances-hints-at-road-ahead.html?hp

You really expecting a logical...truthful response?...This is acceptable behavior IF you support the democrats...

Sal

Sal

newswatcher wrote:

You really expecting a logical...truthful response?...This is acceptable behavior IF you support the democrats...

Ummm ... psst ... hey, Hambone ...

... the link Flippy posted is from that bastion of liberalism, the NYTimes ...

... and, some of the best reporting on this nomination is coming from the commies at the Nation ...

http://www.thenation.com/blog/174183/penny-pritzkers-commerce-part-one

... the great stain on the Obama presidency is his failure to stand up to Wall Street, and his cozy relationship with our corporatist overlords.

Sal wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Ummm ... psst ... hey, Hambone ...

... the link Flippy posted is from that bastion of liberalism, the NYTimes ...

... and, some of the best reporting on this nomination is coming from the commies at the Nation ...

http://www.thenation.com/blog/174183/penny-pritzkers-commerce-part-one

... the great stain on the Obama presidency is his failure to stand up to Wall Street, and his cozy relationship with our corporatist overlords.

Hey liberal loons – remember Romney? You know, that thief who hides money offshore? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOXLfY5bKGxK8kPTqKZiQ9jSsh4PfQaaEV5kuX8Lqhvhn58fwM

You forgot to mention his carpet bombing of countries, that we're not at war with, without Congressional approval.

Great Nobel Peace Prize winner that he is.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Rolling Eyes

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Sal wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

... the great stain on the Obama presidency is his failure to stand up to Wall Street, and his cozy relationship with our corporatist overlords.[/font]

You forgot to mention his carpet bombing of countries, that we're not at war with, without Congressional approval.

Great Nobel Peace Prize winner that he is.

Rolling Eyes

Liberal ignorance and hypocrisy is the order of the day for BHO sheeple.

In edit: Oh, and yes mid 50's, caught some great music back in the day but Tull stands out with Ian making that flute work it's magic while pounding out some great tunes.

nochain wrote:Meet your liberal hypocrite of a Presidents nomination for, wait for it, COMMERCE SECRETARY: Penny Pritzker. As Commerce Secretary she ought to be well qualified in understanding relationships between international economic concerns since she stashes trust funds overseas.

In other words, you loath the Mitster and anyone who plays that hand from a marked deck....a cheater who hides their assets to avoid taxation.

Me too.

But seriously dude, "his best buddy"...? Do you ever bother to read what you post, or is the broad brush your only tool in the box...?

The over use of superlatives by blowhards like you sorta walks all over the message.

Carry on.

Billy the Kid wrote:

In other words, you loath the Mitster and anyone who plays that hand from a marked deck....a cheater who hides their assets to avoid taxation.

Me too.

But seriously dude, "his best buddy"...? Do you ever bother to read what you post, or is the broad brush your only tool in the box...?

The over use of superlatives by blowhards like you sorta walks all over the message.

Carry on.

Read your many meaningless posts again. I know it's hard to believe BHO has any friends but in spite of your ignorance Penny Pritzker is a long-time friend of BHOs. Do you bother to research anything before making a constant fool of yourself? But I digress, just remember your instructions: breathe in, breathe out....or don't, nobody really cares.

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:

Liberal ignorance and hypocrisy is the order of the day for BHO sheeple.

Sheesh ...

... some people just cannot take "yes" for an answer.

nochain wrote:
Billy the Kid wrote:

Me too.

Carry on.

Read your many meaningless posts again. I know it's hard to believe BHO has any friends but in spite of your ignorance Penny Pritzker is a long-time friend of BHOs. Do you bother to research anything before making a constant fool of yourself? But I digress, just remember your instructions: breathe in, breathe out....or don't, nobody really cares.

Do I need to explain over the top broad brush exaggeration, the kind you employ with such regularity you don't even realize you're doing it...?

You keep saying no one cares what I post....another over the top lie by a POS troll.

Are you ready to admit that Romney was and is doing something you obviously detest, or you would not have started this whiny thread....?

Billy the Kid wrote:
nochain wrote:
Billy the Kid wrote:

Me too.

Carry on.

Do I need to explain over the top broad brush exaggeration, the kind you employ with such regularity you don't even realize you're doing it...?

You keep saying no one cares what I post....another over the top lie by a POS troll.

Are you ready to admit that Romney was and is doing something you obviously detest, or you would not have started this whiny thread....?

I know you are (I'll be kind) a "little slow" but Romney is not in office moron so what he does or doesn't do is of little import to the country at this point in time. BHO is the President and the intent of this thread is to point out his blatant hypocrisy and disregard for the very things he preached against. Got it yet loon? SOSDD from an ignorant hypocrite.

Remember breathe in, breathe out - although the oxygen doesn't seem to be reaching your few remaining brain cells. You really ought to cut back on that crack you smoke.

nochain wrote:
Billy the Kid wrote:
nochain wrote:
Billy the Kid wrote:

Me too.

Carry on.

I know you are (I'll be kind) a "little slow" but Romney is not in office moron so what he does or doesn't do is of little import to the country at this point in time. BHO is the President and the intent of this thread is to point out his blatant hypocrisy and disregard for the very things he preached against. Got it yet loon? SOSDD from an ignorant hypocrite.

Remember breathe in, breathe out - although the oxygen doesn't seem to be reaching your few remaining brain cells. You really ought to cut back on that crack you smoke.

You are the asshole who started the tread and used Romney as your benchmark, not me.

The rest of your childish attack is just that an nothing more.

And if you'd ever like to meet and discuss my learning curve, I'm always available for you. Place and time coward.

Place and time.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Billy the Kid wrote:
nochain wrote:
Billy the Kid wrote:
nochain wrote:
Billy the Kid wrote:

Me too.

Carry on.

You are the asshole who started the tread and used Romney as your benchmark, not me.

The rest of your childish attack is just that an nothing more.

And if you'd ever like to meet and discuss my learning curve, I'm always available for you. Place and time coward.

Place and time.

For God's sake man, why don't you list a "time and place"? It would save you time from thread to thread. LOL

For God's sake man, why don't you list a "time and place"? It would save you time from thread to thread. LOL

I've been thinking that would be an excellent idea. Holding court, sitting in the sun sipping espresso. But choosing a location where it's ok to just hang out....ah, there's the rub.

I like the concept, so let's make this a total be-in. Wi-Fi is a must. We can sit there and talk trash on our laptops on this very forum with the assholes at the next table accusing us of being un-american and such.

I'm there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum