Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

yankees fleeing the northern BS...We need to build a fence against idiotic immigrants.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2348872463001/great-state-migration-continues

It would be best for us all if there were little to no attention paid to individual choices... perhaps the birth rate negs it.

2seaoat

I was watching the Texas Ranger White Sox game in Texas last week on TV, and I was shocked. The stadium was full of White Sox fans. I am not talking about hundreds.....I am talking about thousands......the Sox have a not so good team this year, so was this some kind of special Chicago day in Texas, or are folks who moved there keeping their sports allegiance?

2seaoat wrote:I was watching the Texas Ranger White Sox game in Texas last week on TV, and I was shocked. The stadium was full of White Sox fans. I am not talking about hundreds.....I am talking about thousands......the Sox have a not so good team this year, so was this some kind of special Chicago day in Texas, or are folks who moved there keeping their sports allegiance?

There are few of us able to survive... I don't find that a surprise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum