Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

See if i can pizz off seaoat...he hates Arizona....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/04/13723-new-law-in-arizona-guns-bought-in-govt-buybacks-will-be-sold-to-the-public/

New Law In Arizona: Guns Bought In Gov’t Buybacks Will be Sold To The Public

2seaoat

Arizona is where old people go to die......it is a warehouse for the paranoid as they cling onto their earthly treasures without a care for the children of the state, as long as they have theirs.........the gated community found its perfection in Arizona, so why would anybody care if somebody sells another gun to some poor old fool who thinks that somebody is going to get them.....if you have ever had the pleasure to drive through Sun City, Sun City West, or Sun City Grand......8pm there are no cars....no people walking......it is a ghost town......so who exactly is going to wake them up to use one of those guns?

2seaoat wrote:Arizona is where old people go to die......it is a warehouse for the paranoid as they cling onto their earthly treasures without a care for the children of the state, as long as they have theirs.........the gated community found its perfection in Arizona, so why would anybody care if somebody sells another gun to some poor old fool who thinks that somebody is going to get them.....if you have ever had the pleasure to drive through Sun City, Sun City West, or Sun City Grand......8pm there are no cars....no people walking......it is a ghost town......so who exactly is going to wake them up to use one of those guns?

I call BS on that SO. I have a brother that lives in Sun City. When I last visited him a few years ago, the people in that community were having block parties and turning off their TVs and taking strolls almost every evening. My brother, his wife and me and my wife included.

I like the retirement community's than ban children. What fools. Not being able to have your Grand children stay with you? Insane!!!!!

2seaoat

I call BS on that SO. I have a brother that lives in Sun City. When I last visited him a few years ago, the people in that community were having block parties and turning off their TVs and taking strolls almost every evening. My brother, his wife and me and my wife included.

15 years of my mother living there and I call BS back.....if you are before 8pm there may be activity rarely, but after 8pm it is a ghost town. Specifically so you know.....I spend most of my time in Sun City West. Sun City 10 years ago was even worse, but younger people are still moving in, and Sun City Grand does have 60 year olds, but for the most part after 8pm it is a ghost town. Talk to a cab driver who services these communities and let them tell you about lonely and isolated old people who moved their for their dream only to have a spouse die and be left isolated with a over priced home. Talk to my mother who had to drive folks to church, dental appointments, and doctor appointments in her job how isolated and totally depressed people are once they commit to the good times in their early 60s.....the golf course, the pool etc.......I call BS.

Sal

Sal

Arizona claims the title of Stupidest State in the Union by declaring guns to be a protected species.

America cares more about their guns than their kids.

2seaoat wrote:I call BS on that SO. I have a brother that lives in Sun City. When I last visited him a few years ago, the people in that community were having block parties and turning off their TVs and taking strolls almost every evening. My brother, his wife and me and my wife included.

15 years of my mother living there and I call BS back.....if you are before 8pm there may be activity rarely, but after 8pm it is a ghost town. Specifically so you know.....I spend most of my time in Sun City West. Sun City 10 years ago was even worse, but younger people are still moving in, and Sun City Grand does have 60 year olds, but for the most part after 8pm it is a ghost town. Talk to a cab driver who services these communities and let them tell you about lonely and isolated old people who moved their for their dream only to have a spouse die and be left isolated with a over priced home. Talk to my mother who had to drive folks to church, dental appointments, and doctor appointments in her job how isolated and totally depressed people are once they commit to the good times in their early 60s.....the golf course, the pool etc.......I call BS.

Well I had a wonderful time at the block parties I attended while there and met some wonderful people on the nightly strolls with my brother. In order to meet these folks they also had to be out and about because we certainly did not go ringing doorbells just to get acquainted with them. Some of those folks I am still in touch with today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum