Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2-Year-Old Girl Shot, Killed By 5-Year-Old Brother With Rifle He Recieved As A Gift

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

cool1

cool1

I dont know was anything else added in into the bill or was is like the only item they voted on ?

Because if it was just that ---then they should listen to the people!
But well I think allot didnt want Healthcare bill and it went through I think anyway not sure in that one scratch

I don't think any of us are sure about the healthcare bill until it gets into effect all the way. I hope it works better than I think it will. A lot of people need help but I'm not sure this is the best way to do it.

cool1

cool1

bluemoon wrote:I don't think any of us are sure about the healthcare bill until it gets into effect all the way. I hope it works better than I think it will. A lot of people need help but I'm not sure this is the best way to do it.

So true!

Boyd Crowder wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:If libs cared as much about abortion I might give a sht .

I figured out a long time ago that anti-abortion fanatics don't care about the post birth generation. I wouldn't brag too much about it though.
It might piss off some of us post-birthers.

Life is life....a bullet or a pair of sissiors .......

I have a really big gun. Meet me with your scissors you cock sucking POS.

It's official. You are the worst POS I have ever encountered on the internet.

Everything you have devolved to is loathsome and worthy of a serious beat down.

2-Year-Old Girl Shot, Killed By 5-Year-Old Brother With Rifle He Recieved As A Gift - Page 2 9k=

You're breaking my heart!!!!! I thought I held that distinguished distinction with you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsO9wGRf5hI

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum