Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For teo and chrissy: the CIA is even more diabolical than we thought.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's an interview with the actor who got carjacked in the Boston false flag.

http://www.today.com/video/today/51728691/#51728691

The CIA had both muslim operatives (Tsarnaev brothers) and the tea party redneck operatives Alex Jones talks about. When Alex Jones blew the whistle on the tea party redneck operatives, the CIA then had no choice but to go with the muslims and decided to pin it on them.
As diabolical as that was, that was only the easy part.
Because they also put this other actor "Danny" in a car in front of the Tsarnaev brothers and instructed them to carjack his car.
And part of the plan was for "Danny", after he exited his car, to leave his cellphone in it and then tell the Boston police they could track the car by tracking his cellphone.
That way the CIA set this all up so the Boston police would take down the Tsarnaev brothers and silence them (so they don't rat out the false flag).

p.s. but the best acting of all is Matt Lauer. We all know the mainstream media is just an arm of The New World Order so obviously he's in on the plot too.

2seaoat

p.s. but the best acting of all is Matt Lauer. We all know the mainstream media is just an arm of The New World Order so obviously he's in on the plot too.

He was mean to Ann Curry.....to hell with terrorists.....hang Matt Lauer.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

He was mean to Ann Curry.....to hell with terrorists.....hang Matt Lauer.

I've got an Ann Curry story for you. You may remember me posting that my old southern hick cousin from Panama City married Hank Greenberg's (AIG chairman and CEO) son.
Years ago my cousin and her family lived in the same apartment building as Ann Curry and her family did and my cousin became acquainted with her. They both had young children at the time and they shared the responsibility of getting them to school everyday. Sometimes my cousin would do it and sometimes Curry would do it.

BUT, after getting to know Curry better, my cousin thought she was an insufferable bitch (she used the term bitch to describe her). And my cousin hardly ever had a bad word to say about anybody.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum