Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question for teo

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question for teo Empty Question for teo 4/28/2013, 1:23 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You and your fellow travelers (the teotwawki crowd) are fully convinced that our society is now a house of cards that is going to collapse. That it's only a matter of time.

Of course if/when that happens, law and order will go by the wayside.

I don't know if that will happen, but it's not that hard for me to believe there are people in government who are also seeing the potential for more and more societal chaos.

Now before I pose the question, this will require that for now at least we leave out the notion that an all-powerful illuminatti/trilateral commission/New World Order is intentionally making this happen so that it can enslave us all.
Without that being introduced into this discussion (and I don't know if that can happen but I'm hoping), here is the question.

If the government is indeed seeing that potential for more and more societal chaos (what you and Gerald Celente are both convinced is going to happen), why is it so appalling that the government would be taking measures now to help quell that chaos should it happen?

Why is the alternative, anarchy with everyone in the streets doing an every man for himself routine, a better solution?

2Question for teo Empty Re: Question for teo 4/28/2013, 1:30 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There idea of quelling is to more or less suspend the constitution and focus on continuity of government at all costs .Unfortunately we the people are to bear those costs whether it is confiscation of our wealth and property or forced labor. I am on a cell phone and will expound on it better when I can use a real keyboard.

3Question for teo Empty Re: Question for teo 4/28/2013, 1:31 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh damn I meant their. Sorry to give you grammar geeks ammo to shoot me with.

4Question for teo Empty Re: Question for teo 4/28/2013, 8:01 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Oh damn I meant their. Sorry to give you grammar geeks ammo to shoot me with.

Pow!!!! Twisted Evil

5Question for teo Empty Re: Question for teo 4/28/2013, 9:22 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You got me so There, They're, Their...

6Question for teo Empty Re: Question for teo 4/28/2013, 9:52 pm

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You got me so There, They're, Their...

I'm beginning to believe there is hope for you T . . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum