Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noooooooooooooo not this guy...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Noooooooooooooo not this guy... Empty Noooooooooooooo not this guy... 4/24/2013, 9:54 pm

Yep I am a GOPer through and through, but I do not want to see Jeb in office.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/george-w-bush-tells-jeb-to-run-says-jeb-vs-hillary-would-make-fantastic-photo/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Is he not conservative enough for you? He did a fairly good job as governor of Florida, and he is way smarter than his older brother.

I am not sure I want Jeb as president either. I am looking for a moderate Republican or Democrat, myself.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Is he not conservative enough for you? He did a fairly good job as governor of Florida, and he is way smarter than his older brother.

I am not sure I want Jeb as president either. I am looking for a moderate Republican or Democrat, myself.

He sucked as governor and tried to covertly sneak taxpayer education dollars into private schools, but it was leaked by a person I know who blew the whistle. He was fired for his disclosure of this information and then sued getting a very healthy settlement from the state.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Is he not conservative enough for you? He did a fairly good job as governor of Florida, and he is way smarter than his older brother.

He sucked as governor and tried to covertly sneak taxpayer education dollars into private schools, but it was leaked by a person I know who blew the whistle. He was fired for his disclosure of this information and then sued getting a very healthy settlement from the state.

Jeb would be a decent candiate but would rather have one of the many governors that have turned their states around economically to run...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Jeb would be a decent candiate but would rather have one of the many governors that have turned their states around economically to run...

Agreed. That is why I voted for former Republican governor of New Mexico Gary Johnson last November. A true fiscal conservative who served two-terms in an ordinarily blue state.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum