Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What team will win the college football championship next year'

3 posters

What team will win the college football championship next year' I_vote_lcap29%What team will win the college football championship next year' I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
What team will win the college football championship next year' I_vote_lcap0%What team will win the college football championship next year' I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What team will win the college football championship next year' I_vote_lcap29%What team will win the college football championship next year' I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
What team will win the college football championship next year' I_vote_lcap0%What team will win the college football championship next year' I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What team will win the college football championship next year' I_vote_lcap13%What team will win the college football championship next year' I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat

gee.....it is hard to figure who voted.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Someone picked Ohio State?

Last edited by boards of FL on 4/23/2013, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damn, 2seaoat, you're one of those non SEC guys aren't you?

2seaoat

Damn, 2seaoat, you're one of those non SEC guys aren't you?

Nope, my family started in Opelika Alabama....Lee County. My grandmother as a 16 year old girl went to her first Auburn game in 1915, and her dad died in the 1918 flu epidemic, and I would visit regularly my great grandmother who had her eye removed because of cancer and had a glass eye.....I remember seeing the biggest football stadium I had ever seen in the 1950s, and how my family living in Alabama hated Alabama, and loved Auburn......it was a very strong allegiance. I just think the SEC has dominated the last decade, and the Big Ten dominated for about 50 years. The problem in my opinion is the Big Ten teams have pro sport allegiance, while at Auburn.....they do not give a crap about pro sports.......it is all about tailgating and Saturday.......so SEC teams do an excellent job recruiting high school talent and have very good feeder programs and scouting......not the same connection in big ten football....it used to be.....not now.

Whoever vote for Ohio State, I tend to agree with them. I believe that the Buckeyes have a force to be reckoned with this year. They are not my choice to win it, but a force nevertheless. They will be in the top 5.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Who voted for FSU?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Who voted for FSU?

That could only be PaceDog.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

With powerhouse teams Syracuse, Louisville, and Pittsburgh now joining the league, the ACC is set to be a really underwhelming conference. I do suppose it should make it easier for FSU to win, however.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

With powerhouse teams Syracuse, Louisville, and Pittsburgh now joining the league, the ACC is set to be a really underwhelming conference. I do suppose it should make it easier for FSU to win, however.

Yeah maybe win the conference, but it is highly unlikely that they will be national champs anytime soon. I believe that Clint Trickett was the best to lead the offense this year, but Fisher gave him permission to transfer. Jacob Coker and Jameis Winston will battle for the starting QB position, but neither one can fill Trickett's shoes, specially in experience.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum