Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did the FBI preside in this bombing like they did in 1993 that killed 6 people...?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The FBI has created many terror plots..was this one ?

2seaoat

Definition of PRESIDE
: to exercise guidance, direction, or control
a : to occupy the place of authority : act as president, chairman, or moderator
b : to occupy a position similar to that of a president or chairman

I know FBI agents. I have had the pleasure to meet many in my life. To suggest any FBI agent would guide or direct a bombing of innocent civilians is beyond naive. In the process of infiltrating various organizations, you have implied that they have control over those groups.......I think that is simply extrapolating some facts into a fantasy. Here we go with crazy again and again.......taking comments at the scene and attempting to weave an alternative reality.......an a+ for creative thinking, but an F for common sense.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
The FBI has created many terror plots..was this one ?

Did the FBI preside in this bombing like they did in 1993 that killed 6 people...? Conspiraloon

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

tell it to the branch Davidians....
Did the FBI preside in this bombing like they did in 1993 that killed 6 people...? Waco310

Did the FBI preside in this bombing like they did in 1993 that killed 6 people...? Strafe11

2seaoat

I know few people who would disagree with you about the poor response in Waco......but to extrapolate that the FBI was controlling this bombing......please do not play poker or bet sport book.........you will not have any money for your guns......and snake season is upon us.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I know few people who would disagree with you about the poor response in Waco......but to extrapolate that the FBI was controlling this bombing......please do not play poker or bet sport book.........you will not have any money for your guns......and snake season is upon us.

Watch the video I didn't write or produce it....FOX NEWS reporter. Preside was his word...

2seaoat

I do not need to watch to video to already know that LEO far too often over reacts......just look locally at somebody coming into a house and shooting the victim as they try to get a "head" shot. Those children were burned up, and there are few who think the response by the feds could be justified. Like the local mistakes, it was a training issue........not some conspiracy to kill innocent victims......people screw up, and that is why training is so important. If people in uniform would follow training protocols and put Rambo on the back burner......children do not get killed, and victims do not get shot five times......but from those facts to extrapolate that the FBI controlled the Boston bombing........well there is less than a 1% chance ......significantly less........but I could speculate that it was a domestic dispute where a husband was trying to kill his wife.......I could say it, I have no proof, and it is highly unlikely.....but I have the power to post any opinion on this forum, and I also will get responses for those opinions.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I do not need to watch to video to already know that LEO far too often over reacts......just look locally at somebody coming into a house and shooting the victim as they try to get a "head" shot. Those children were burned up, and there are few who think the response by the feds could be justified. Like the local mistakes, it was a training issue........not some conspiracy to kill innocent victims......people screw up, and that is why training is so important. If people in uniform would follow training protocols and put Rambo on the back burner......children do not get killed, and victims do not get shot five times......but from those facts to extrapolate that the FBI controlled the Boston bombing........well there is less than a 1% chance ......significantly less........but I could speculate that it was a domestic dispute where a husband was trying to kill his wife.......I could say it, I have no proof, and it is highly unlikely.....but I have the power to post any opinion on this forum, and I also will get responses for those opinions.

The video is about BOSTON NOT WACO..sheesh..mr know it all....duh...

2seaoat

The video is about BOSTON NOT WACO..sheesh..mr know it all....duh...

I watched the first video in its entirety and I thought you had posted a video link on the Waco post which I did not want to click on and watch.......but you are right......I am a know it all..........I know enough to know that a video suggesting that the FBI is controlling the bombing in Boston is off the charts, and part of their proof is a security person on top of a hotel......yep........I am going all in with a pair of duces.......that always brings a good return on my investment, and I am going to try to convince others of the same........

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:The video is about BOSTON NOT WACO..sheesh..mr know it all....duh...

I watched the first video in its entirety and I thought you had posted a video link on the Waco post which I did not want to click on and watch.......but you are right......I am a know it all..........I know enough to know that a video suggesting that the FBI is controlling the bombing in Boston is off the charts, and part of their proof is a security person on top of a hotel......yep........I am going all in with a pair of duces.......that always brings a good return on my investment, and I am going to try to convince others of the same........

Well I am not even allowed to post or I am a POS or a cancer or a terrorist...I need to be killed and removed from the herd...really dealing with a bunch of tolerant assholes here....

HE is a cancer that should be removed from the body politic. And I can tell you, prayer won't get it done. I've been praying for him for some time now, and he's still spewing the same fear based propaganda.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 4/17/2013, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The FBI is also J. Edgar Hoover wearing his mother's dress. That's the mental case who invented the FBI.
Who the hell knows what the FBI is capable of.

But never outside of tinfoil land has anyone ever even suggested that the FBI is as stupid and goofy as this. The FBI didn't become what it is by being stupid and goofy. And stupid and goofy doesn't even do justice to the stuff we're reading here. I'm talking about the silliest and most childish claptrap I've ever read. And all written with a completely straight face.
This is something relatively new to our society. And it's no coincidence that it came into existence about the same time as the internet.
Before that it was a handful of nuts who called into Chuck Harder's and Bo Gritz' syndicated radio shows. But holy shit when the internet came along and gave voice to thousands more of those crackpots is when it fully came alive.

2seaoat

Well I am not even allowed to post

Never from me......I will challenge your ideas, I hope I have always been respectful, but I never worry about you melting down on me if I have a tough argument with you, and when I say something stupid, you have never been shy correcting me.....so when I tell you that your theory is highly improbable, I do not think you should take offense, rather you should wait and prove me wrong.....but to suggest that you or Alex can prove this is a false flag or something controlled by government is more wishing and fantasy than a discussion of the facts.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Well I am not even allowed to post

Never from me......I will challenge your ideas, I hope I have always been respectful, but I never worry about you melting down on me if I have a tough argument with you, and when I say something stupid, you have never been shy correcting me.....so when I tell you that your theory is highly improbable, I do not think you should take offense, rather you should wait and prove me wrong.....but to suggest that you or Alex can prove this is a false flag or something controlled by government is more wishing and fantasy than a discussion of the facts.

wait and see the idiots in the operation can't take the tapes from the video cameras this time...they can't hide the tapes from the pentagon this time...there are hundreds of videos springing up on youtube and being analyzed extensively...this may soon blow up in their faces...wait and see..

2seaoat

Fair enough.....facts take time......innuendo and fantasy can be instantaneous. We need to wait and learn the facts. Alex Jones by the way sent someone to one of the news conferencing asking a question about a false flag......he interviewed the guy on tv tonight.......that is opening one's mouth without a scintilla of facts......would the argument not be more lucid with actual facts......not a security guy standing on top of a hotel proving the FBI controlled this bomb............even you know such suggestions are premature.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm still not convinced that teo and chrissy aren't just pulling our chains.
It's like watching a tv evangelist and not being able to decide whether he believes his own bullshit or he's just conning me.
I have to hold out for the "conning me" because that's way less scary than having to accept that they really do believe this shit.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob I was driving around Atlanta late one night a few years ago. A woman in a sports car went around me at a high rate of speed..I later found out she had a fight with her boyfriend...A few minutes later I was second on the scene of the accident, a cop was there first.. The car had gone airborne and the driver door opened up partially. I saw in my head lights that beautiful womans severed head was laying in the middle of the road. as I slowed down and drove around it looking into her face I couldn't register what I was looking at. People don't want to believe their own eyes under certain circumstances.....

2seaoat

Who would have thought a justice of the peace and his wife would kill a States Attorney......we all jumped to the conclusion that white supremist were responsible.......no......I will listen to improbable arguments, and I will try to put those arguments into some sort of context of facts......but when we all get smug in what we think reality is......we quickly find out that the justice of peace and his wife are stone cold killers.....we live in a crazy world and many times the improbable actually happens.......having said that......this thread is off the charts.......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob I was driving around Atlanta late one night a few years ago. A woman in a sports car went around me at a high rate of speed..I later found out she had a fight with her boyfriend...A few minutes later I was second on the scene of the accident, a cop was there first.. The car had gone airborne and the driver door opened up partially. I saw in my head lights that beautiful womans severed head was laying in the middle of the road.
I was coming back into town one day and coming south on Davis Hgwy. It was late afternoon.
When I could see the light at Brent Lane I saw cops and an ambulance.
As I neared the intersection I pulled off and parked.
I then noticed a big convertible sitting on Brent Lane. Actually it's been so long that I can no longer remember if it actually was a convertible.
It had a blue tarp draped over to hide the two bodies in the front seat.
If it wasn't already a convertible it had been turned into one.
The two older women in the seat had come down from Atmore to shop at the mall.
When they were heading home they were going west on Brent and stopped for the light. While they were just sitting there waiting for the light, a car coming east on Brent Lane going about 70 mph had hit the hump in the intersection and gone airborne. As it was still airborne, the bottom of it took off the top off their car from the bottom of the windows up. And as it was flying on through it severed the women's heads.
Just like your wreck is for you, it's one I'll never forget seeing.
I was lucky though. I didn't have to see the headless bodies and the separated heads.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The video is about BOSTON NOT WACO..sheesh..mr know it all....duh...

Well I am not even allowed to post or I am a POS or a cancer or a terrorist...I need to be killed and removed from the herd...really dealing with a bunch of tolerant assholes here....

HE is a cancer that should be removed from the body politic. And I can tell you, prayer won't get it done. I've been praying for him for some time now, and he's still spewing the same fear based propaganda.

your not a cancer, or need to be removed from the herd. Don't listen to those brainless twits. They would know how to use deductive thinking if their lives depended on it. They need someone to tell them what is what. you know this, you've always known it.

now about this video on this news channel. this is some big assed deal they are actually coming out and saying this on tv. wonder here they are located, would like to watch that area. because I think they have a point and someone is goin to eventually blow that they had crisis drills going on in and around that marathon. im not saying some people were not hurt, I think it is mixed. training gone bad, crisis actors doing a job for the FBI and a actual real bomb got used? I don't know, but there was a drill going on and they need to own up to that. and hopefully with this news report on TV people will see that something is not right.

2seaoat

this is some big assed deal they are actually coming out and saying this on tv.

Geez Chrisy......really......so that link was TV.......no wonder we are in trouble as a nation.

2seaoat wrote:this is some big assed deal they are actually coming out and saying this on tv.

Geez Chrisy......really......so that link was TV.......no wonder we are in trouble as a nation.

I don't know if it was on tv or not, it looks like it and im not familiar with it. I don't watch that and I rarely watch tv.

if its only on youtube then its already reaching a audience much smarter than the average population, which is ashame because in order to reach the dumb masses you have to get it on tv or a rap song.

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob I was driving around Atlanta late one night a few years ago. A woman in a sports car went around me at a high rate of speed..I later found out she had a fight with her boyfriend...A few minutes later I was second on the scene of the accident, a cop was there first.. The car had gone airborne and the driver door opened up partially. I saw in my head lights that beautiful womans severed head was laying in the middle of the road.
I was coming back into town one day and coming south on Davis Hgwy. It was late afternoon.
When I could see the light at Brent Lane I saw cops and an ambulance.
As I neared the intersection I pulled off and parked.
I then noticed a big convertible sitting on Brent Lane. Actually it's been so long that I can no longer remember if it actually was a convertible.
It had a blue tarp draped over to hide the two bodies in the front seat.
If it wasn't already a convertible it had been turned into one.
The two older women in the seat had come down from Atmore to shop at the mall.
When they were heading home they were going west on Brent and stopped for the light. While they were just sitting there waiting for the light, a car coming east on Brent Lane going about 70 mph had hit the hump in the intersection and gone airborne. As it was still airborne, the bottom of it took off the top off their car from the bottom of the windows up. And as it was flying on through it severed the women's heads.
Just like your wreck is for you, it's one I'll never forget seeing.
I was lucky though. I didn't have to see the headless bodies and the separated heads.

What happened to the car that was going 70 mph?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:

What happened to the car that was going 70 mph?
Sorry it took so long to respond to this but I just now saw it.
That car of course was badly wrecked too. But the driver survived. It was determined that he'd suffered a seizure and his foot pushed the accelerator down. At least that was what was reported later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum