Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alex explains the bombing script..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Alex lives for shit like this. That's when his t-shirts, books, tapes and water purification machines blow off the shelves. lol

The leaps of logic in that video are breathtaking in their execution. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Alex lives for shit like this. That's when his t-shirts, books, tapes and water purification machines blow off the shelves. lol

The leaps of logic in that video are breathtaking in their execution. lol

Bob how can you put out a first class news show without money? Your harping on how he makes his money is ridiculous. The MSM sells tons of shit to feed us their bullshit....find something real to belly ache about.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Bob how can you put out a first class news show without money? Your harping on how he makes his money is ridiculous. The MSM sells tons of shit to feed us their bullshit....find something real to belly ache about.

I did all the research to reveal the "First Settlement" conspiracy was bullshit and put out the news of it without selling commercials, t-shirts, or water purifiers and I also never asked for donations.
So I'm comparing it to myself, not an "MSM". lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I did all the research to reveal the "First Settlement" conspiracy was bullshit and put out the news of it without selling commercials, t-shirts, or water purifiers and I also never asked for donations.
So I'm comparing it to myself, not an "MSM". lol

I don't remember your broadcast...must have reached millions though.... Wink

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"How can you put out a first class news show without money?"

The same exact argument Pat Robertson gives me about his "first class" news show (the 700 Club). And it's "seen by millions" too. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No there was no broadcast, but there would have been thousands reading it if the "MSM" (PNJ) woulda had the guts to publish it. And I still wouldn't have been selling water purifiers and t-shirts. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No there was no broadcast, but there would have been thousands reading it if the "MSM" (PNJ) woulda had the guts to publish it. And I still wouldn't have been selling water purifiers and t-shirts. lol

Sounds like you have a conspiracy against you...I know just the guy that can help you get the word out...you may have to buy some Tangy Tangerine though.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If he has the grape flavor (my favorite) then it's a deal. lol

Sal

Sal

We have tolerated unreasoning hatred for far too long. We have abandoned the rational for the comfortable, and we have abandoned the empirical for the comfortably insane. We have given too much oxygen to the flame.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/morning-after-boston-bombings-041613#ixzz2Qe4RRBpw

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:We have tolerated unreasoning hatred for far too long. We have abandoned the rational for the comfortable, and we have abandoned the empirical for the comfortably insane. We have given too much oxygen to the flame.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/morning-after-boston-bombings-041613#ixzz2Qe4RRBpw

thanks for sharing that, sal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum