Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

N. Korea approves nuclear strike on US saying: "the US had better ponder over the prevailing grave situation"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gpuimXzka5inwGnL0c9vZsbQ54fw?docId=CNG.4eb43e27607cb9d4be6b952b88ddefeb.01

In other news, Kim Hung Dung shoots twelve holes-in-one at the Poontang Country Club and Dennis Rodman can't decide which side to root for.

Fellow babies, we are surely living in the goofiest time in world history.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think they better hope those nukes are built better than this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2245054/Welcome-Hotel-Doom-The-3-000-room-monstrosity-Kim-Jong-Uns-starving-dictatorship-North-Korea-foreigner-stepped-inside--now.html

Maybe if we're lucky the nuke will go off in downtown Poontang and take that monstrosity and the kid dictator with it.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob, where the hell do you dig up stories like that? I wasted 30 minutes reading that fascinating piece. That reporter had balls bigger than the bravest of the brave to do what he did.

The question that remains is, which of the two remaiining 'Communist' countries (Cuba, NK) goes down first. I say Cuba as soon as both of the Castro brothers are gone, and NK during the reign of the Respected Marshall.

South Korea will one day absorb the North like West Germany did East Gerrmany. Un may start a short war first, however, that he will quickly lose.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Bob, where the hell do you dig up stories like that? I wasted 30 minutes reading that fascinating piece. That reporter had balls bigger than the bravest of the brave to do what he did.

The question that remains is, which of the two remaiining 'Communist' countries (Cuba, NK) goes down first. I say Cuba as soon as both of the Castro brothers are gone, and NK during the reign of the Respected Marshall.

South Korea will one day absorb the North like West Germany did East Gerrmany. Un may start a short war first, however, that he will quickly lose.

I thought it was pretty ballsy too, Z.

What I will never understand is why the military in a country like that cowtows to that little circus freak. I guess I can maybe understand why the populace puts up with it because they're helpless to do anything about it. And apparently they're so isolated from everything else in the world that they just have no awareness that any other kind of human society even exists.
But the military are the real lowlife scumbags for permitting that to go on.
Expecially the higher ups who have to know how insane it all is. Bunch of gutless wonders.

Last edited by Bob on 4/3/2013, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Unger doesn't have a missile that can reach the US. Idle threats.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The Unger doesn't have a missile that can reach the US. Idle threats.

Oh of course it is. The analysts are saying "he's blustering to cement his authority" (whatever exactly that means). He's not suicidal. That kind never is. They'll sacrifice a million others at the drop of a hat. But they don't have the guts enough to be suicidal. The same thing applies to those idiots in charge of Iran.
And if the truth be told, it applies to Bush and Obama too.

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:The Unger doesn't have a missile that can reach the US. Idle threats.

Oh of course it is. The analysts are saying "he's blustering to cement his authority" (whatever exactly that means). He's not suicidal. That kind never is. They'll sacrifice a million others at the drop of a hat. But they don't have the guts enough to be suicidal. The same thing applies to those idiots in charge of Iran.

Nope, Bush and Obama could back their rhetoric with a competent military response. Unger is mad because we blocked his ability and the ruling class's ability to buy the toys that they have so long enjoyed.

True that, but can he reach out and thump American interests...?

9N. Korea approves nuclear strike on US saying:  "the US had better ponder over the prevailing grave situation" Empty How to kill a Heavy tank 4/3/2013, 7:46 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Margin Call

Margin Call

William wrote:

True that, but can he reach out and thump American interests...?

Which is pretty much everywhere, plus we can't have anyone else swinging a bigger nuclear dick.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Bob wrote:

Nope, Bush and Obama could back their rhetoric with a competent military response. Unger is mad because we blocked his ability and the ruling class's ability to buy the toys that they have so long enjoyed.

That's not what I was referring to, pacedog. What I was saying is that like the leaders of North Korea and Iran (and most nations for that matter), neither Bush or Obama are ever going to make any actual personal sacrifice. Like the little fat kid in NK and the nutter in Iran, they will never get outside their armed bunkers.
They ALL will put thousands of others' lives on the line. But NEVER their own.

And it's debatable that the military response any of them come up with is always "competent".

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Bob wrote:

That's not what I was referring to, pacedog. What I was saying is that like the leaders of North Korea and Iran (and most nations for that matter), neither Bush or Obama are ever going to make any actual personal sacrifice. Like the little fat kid in NK and the nutter in Iran, they will never get outside their armed bunkers.
They ALL will put thousands of others' lives on the line. But NEVER their own.

And it's debatable that the military response any of them come up with is always "competent".

We should start calling him 5 O'clock Charlie.

Not to say that he's funny, cause he ain't....but this is damned funny.

At ease....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVs5J_dIk9k

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum