Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking news Seasons First Pitch.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bob Kerrigan will NOT be throwing out the "First Pitch" at the 2013 Blue Wahoos Opening game. More to follow.

2seaoat

Why, he made some fair assessments which clearly showed how simple the solutions are..........but my guess that he would turn to the stands and fire one at Mr. Studer......but like his assessment he would miss his mark, and hit the mascot who was in the visitors dugout......but then again you have to have a good arm, a good eye, and a brain to throw to the catcher......by the way the REDS really in my opinion may be the favorite to get into the series this year.....they have a solid team and they have a great farm system......I'd rather be RED than Dead.........go Reds....go Yahoos......and yes I plan to make a game this spring......I am working on building my stamina.

2seaoat

Another sell out.......where is skip and the others who said they would not average 900 people a game.........now what can we look for that is negative.........no parking.....nope......nobody coming to games.....nope.........poor quality team.......nope......the reds built there team from the minors and the Yankees bought their team.....guess who has the best chance to make the world series?

2seaoat wrote:Another sell out.......where is skip and the others who said they would not average 900 people a game.........now what can we look for that is negative.........no parking.....nope......nobody coming to games.....nope.........poor quality team.......nope......the reds built there team from the minors and the Yankees bought their team.....guess who has the best chance to make the world series?

Last yr it was 40 sell outs out of 72 games played.

2seaoat

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130408/BLUEWAHOOS/304080002/Lutz-s-timely-blast-lifts-Blue-Wahoos

4th consecutive sell out.....they need to expand the stadium.....I argued this for four years.....they could easily get another 100k attendance at the end of the year with another 1500 seats.

2seaoat wrote:http://www.pnj.com/article/20130408/BLUEWAHOOS/304080002/Lutz-s-timely-blast-lifts-Blue-Wahoos

4th consecutive sell out.....they need to expand the stadium.....I argued this for four years.....they could easily get another 100k attendance at the end of the year with another 1500 seats.

They already have 962 "empty" seats vacant at every game. its a 6K capacity stadium but the local Fire Marshall limits it to 5,038 seats.

Neither Stoder nor the mayor/city council, are capable of overriding what the Fire Marshall says do. Kinda funny in a way. Smile

4 sellouts, So what. How easily you forget LAST YEAR only 40 out of 72 games were sell outs.

One would of thought they'd of sold out every game their first year but obviously interest waned a bit towards the end lol.

One would of thought they'd of sold out every game their first year but obviously interest waned a bit towards the end lol.

You think that's funny do ya...?

What a shitty attitude to wish failure for a Pensacola business with so much potential.

Why is this Ballpark so personal for you that you're bitterly wishing for it to be a failure...?

That's just wrong.

William wrote:One would of thought they'd of sold out every game their first year but obviously interest waned a bit towards the end lol.

What a shitty attitude to wish failure for a Pensacola business with so much potential.

Why is this Ballpark so personal for you that you're bitterly wishing for it to be a failure...?

That's just wrong.

LOL Tell Stooder to give you another gold star for commenting on a negative post. Wrong or right it is not for you decide what the hell people say or think.

2seaoat

They already have 962 "empty" seats vacant at every game. its a 6K capacity stadium but the local Fire Marshall limits it to 5,038 seats.

Wow....I did not know that.......have you heard what the safety concerns are.........That seems really out of whack, and I wonder if at some future date they suddenly are going to be able to use 500 seats when the demand gets there, and the sellouts are not so important.....very interesting fact, and I would be curious what that is all about.

William wrote:One would of thought they'd of sold out every game their first year but obviously interest waned a bit towards the end lol.

That's just wrong.

Do I think its funny, well yes in a way it is Breaking news  Seasons First Pitch.  2410

BP Snacks wrote:

That's just wrong.

Do I think its funny, well yes in a way it is Breaking news  Seasons First Pitch.  2410

Another angry redneck with a hardon for Mr. Studer, or are you the other grudge carrying asshole with a sock to air out...?

Nope BP is real Used to post a lot on the PNJ forum. Maybe you forgot....

2seaoat

Nope BP is real Used to post a lot on the PNJ forum. Maybe you forgot....

Real deal, and I miss his posts.

William wrote:
BP Snacks wrote:

That's just wrong.

Another angry redneck with a hardon for Mr. Studer, or are you the other grudge carrying asshole with a sock to air out...?

HallMark, got any spare grip's you can loan out William?

Studer says to use the 10 finger grip

Breaking news  Seasons First Pitch.  Lamkin_3gen_golf_grips

Breaking news  Seasons First Pitch.  Acde9729_golf-grip

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum