Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody watching the Bible and Vikings on the History Channel on Sunday nights?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Pretty good tv. I am really enjoying the vikings.......those viking women were tough.

cool1

cool1

I want to watch the Bible but I keep forgetting to watch it. Rolling Eyes

Sal

Sal

I watched a couple of episodes of Vikings, but got bored with it.

2seaoat

I watched a couple of episodes of Vikings, but got bored with it.

I think at least one episode which was setting up the series was indeed pretty mundane and boring.......but the Saxon raids and the battle scenes I enjoy. I really enjoyed the Rome series on HBO, and the battle techniques were always fascinating. It was pretty cool the way they showed how they navigated using the sun and the mast of the ship......I did not entirely understand this pre compass technique and would like to see that episode again, to better understand the logic of the technique.

2seaoat

I must be easily entertained......I am really enjoying the Vikings and the Bible on the history channel. I watched a little Ben Hur today.......I forgot more than I remembered.

I watch the vikings... and I watched the first bible. The viking series seems ok.

2seaoat

I liked the Rome series on HBO, and I like this era.......you simply do not see much on Vikings. They are pulling huge numbers.

NaNook

NaNook

2seaoat wrote:I watched a couple of episodes of Vikings, but got bored with it.

I think at least one episode which was setting up the series was indeed pretty mundane and boring.......but the Saxon raids and the battle scenes I enjoy. I really enjoyed the Rome series on HBO, and the battle techniques were always fascinating. It was pretty cool the way they showed how they navigated using the sun and the mast of the ship......I did not entirely understand this pre compass technique and would like to see that episode again, to better understand the logic of the technique.

Seaoat,

Do you understand the Antikythern Mechanism from 100-87 BC? What an old find with few people reporting.

The first man-made computer, 2000+ thousand years ago....go figure!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum