Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I realize this is probably trivial. But I think I might have stumbled onto the evidence that homosexual hater Michael Savage is himself gay.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Of course you realize that this discovery is not good for the homosexual persuasion.
And why is that you ask? It's because we've added another loud-mouth inferiority-complex type to the overall persuasion.
It would help the cause if most of the persuasion was not something to be ashamed of.

Bob wrote:Of course you realize that this discovery is not good for the homosexual persuasion.
And why is that you ask? It's because we've added another loud-mouth inferiority-complex type to the overall persuasion.
It would help the cause if most of the persuasion was not something to be ashamed of.

I like mr savage ok. I used to listen to him when I was on the middle of the night shift. that was years ago. it was him and then after George noory scary show.

I don't recall any gay bashing he might have done, but he could have. refresh my memory?

Slicef18

Slicef18

"I think I might have stumbled onto the evidence that homosexual hater Michael Savage is himself gay."

That would not be surprising. We often see people who are gay condemn homosexual activity using the most vociferous language.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:.

I don't recall any gay bashing he might have done, but he could have. refresh my memory?

Well for openers he said gay parenting is "child abuse" which makes him "wanna puke". So he thinks you're engaged in child abuse, Chrissy.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:.

Well for openers he said gay parenting is "child abuse" which makes him "wanna puke". So he thinks you're engaged in child abuse, Chrissy.

well ya know bob. you cant agree with every single thing any other person believes in. You heard this moto from me over the years. its just impossible to think you can agree with a person on everything.

I read his book liberalism is a mental disorder and I enjoyed it. I like what he has to say on many issues. I think he doesn't hold back and is not very politically correct. Perhaps if he had the chance to see the hidden world of same sex families such as mine he might have a different view? or maybe not, unfortunately its the whackos and freakos that flaunt themselves around in public seeking sympathy while being used by the left as a propaganda stage.

now, listen to this by mr savage and tell me what you think. be honest now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

I listened to it, Chrissy. But it leaves me even more confused.

Savage is saying Bush and his Iraq war was a fraud and the motivation for these wars is to give profits to military contractors.
BUT, when anyone says that in a thread here, Chrissy, you immediately start cussing and attack that person.
Is this only valid when "mr savage" says it, Chrissy?
I just don't understand. And that is my honest reaction.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I listened to it, Chrissy. But it leaves me even more confused.

Savage is saying Bush and his Iraq war was a fraud and the motivation for these wars is to give profits to military contractors.
BUT, when anyone says that in a thread here, Chrissy, you immediately start cussing and attack that person.
Is this only valid when "mr savage" says it, Chrissy?
I just don't understand. And that is my honest reaction.

lol... bob, my point is you don't have to agree with everything a person says. You need to use your own mind when reading or listening to anyone.

I guess the old saying that there is a speck of truth in every conspiracy rings true. perhaps there is a speck of truth in a lot of things. Being able to seek and find that truth is the key to expanding your own mind. and even with that said, some truths are only relevant to you. because ideologies are subjective and not always facts. in mathematics everything is based on facts, in idealogy/philosophy's its based really as to what the individual see's when they see or hear something, and that outcome can and is often different with each person.

I would no more toss away some of his work just because he disagrees with one idealogy that I have personally. That would make me pretty shallow minded and in reality it would limit me to a very select few.

can you name one person you agree with everything on?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote: my point is you don't have to agree with everything a person says.

No I cannot name any person who I agree with on everything.
BUT, so far all we have discovered about this particular individual is that, one, he thinks when gays parent children that's "child abuse", and two, he thinks Bush and his Iraq war was a "fraud".
In other words, all we know at this point is that you disagree with him on all points we've discussed so far but YOU"RE STILL WANTING TO DEFEND HIM.
It might help me understand where you're coming from if you can point to the stuff YOU DO AGREE with him about. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

With all due respect, Chrissy, and this applies to a lot more folk than just you alone, I think when someone is on radio or tv many of us think that automatically makes him/her something special. It makes his/her ideas more valid. It makes him/her smarter than the rest of us.
It doesn't apply only to those in Michael Savage's audience either. It also applies to those in Rachel Maddow's audience and every other audience as well.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote: my point is you don't have to agree with everything a person says.

No I cannot name any person who I agree with on everything.
BUT, so far all we have discovered about this particular individual is that, one, he thinks when gays parent children that's "child abuse", and two, he thinks Bush and his Iraq war was a "fraud".
In other words, all we know at this point is that you disagree with him on all points we've discussed so far but YOU"RE STILL WANTING TO DEFEND HIM.
It might help me understand where you're coming from if you can point to the stuff YOU DO AGREE with him about. lol

well bob, like I said earlier I really havnt listened to him in years but do agree with him that liberalism is a mental disorder. and I agree with him on his stance on the flu vaccines.

Also, I wasn't aware that I was defending him. You didn't even say hat it was that you found on him to prove he was a homo.

here is on the flu shot. then the next vid is him talking to a expert on why the DHS has bought billions of rounds of ammo.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote: You didn't even say hat it was that you found on him to prove he was a homo.

At the point in the video I referred you to, he's describing Sean Hannity in a way men do when they're describing women. Heterosexual men don't ordinarily comment on another man's legs or how another man fills out his clothes. And when the other voice on the video sorta calls him out on that he sounds to me like he suddenly realizes what he's said and tries to cover for it.
I think he's queer as a three dollar bill. And that makes his comment that gay parenting is "child abuse" become rather hideous and sickening to me. And it especially should for you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

looks like there's plenty more evidence of it...

Savage's Past Reveals Homosexual Encounters

http://jumpinginpools.blogspot.com/2009/09/is-michael-savage-gay.html

Additionally, it's rather odd don't you think that a homophobe who thinks "liberalism is a mental disorder" would choose to live in San Francisco, the mecca of homosexuality and liberalism.
That would be like if Jesus chose to live in hell. Makes no sense.
I think he lives there because that place affords him the most opportunity to whet his true appetites.

Bob wrote:looks like there's plenty more evidence of it...

Savage's Past Reveals Homosexual Encounters

http://jumpinginpools.blogspot.com/2009/09/is-michael-savage-gay.html

Additionally, it's rather odd don't you think that a homophobe who thinks "liberalism is a mental disorder" would choose to live in San Francisco, the mecca of homosexuality and liberalism.
That would be like if Jesus chose to live in hell. Makes no sense.
I think he lives there because that place affords him the most opportunity to whet his true appetites.

I suppose.

id debate It all with you but to be honest, im exhausted and I have a bad week ahead of me and frankly I think im getting sick.

so ill just agree with you, m savage is a 70 year old gay man whos married with two children. who would have guessed. you think the left will come defend him now that hes gay? they like gay people.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote: you think the left will come defend him now that hes gay? they like gay people.

they don't like gay people who pretend to be straight and then knock other gay people. so I doubt it.

I realize this is probably trivial.  But I think I might have stumbled onto the evidence that homosexual hater Michael Savage is himself gay. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJqZSCUYv4tX8Y_HV6Zm4-VYkNe7eKpKDuK9RIh_EC0kf1fz2SRA

Then there's the people who hate every other form of sexual orientation of mature willing companions.

All they have to do is open their hearts up to the the love and join...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGMmmd9Ixs

Very Happy

Damaged Eagle wrote:I realize this is probably trivial.  But I think I might have stumbled onto the evidence that homosexual hater Michael Savage is himself gay. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJqZSCUYv4tX8Y_HV6Zm4-VYkNe7eKpKDuK9RIh_EC0kf1fz2SRA

Then there's the people who hate every other form of sexual orientation of mature willing companions.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

OPEN UP YOUR HEARTS AND EFF YOUR SISTER TODAY! DE will "love" you for it.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

OPEN UP YOUR HEARTS AND EFF YOUR SISTER TODAY! DE will "love" you for it.

I realize this is probably trivial.  But I think I might have stumbled onto the evidence that homosexual hater Michael Savage is himself gay. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXPfu4_TG3o-TXO_9XY28EXB6lmHcxadT-KahC8k-0HACCuB15

So what you're attempting to say is you and other liberals like you have a moral disapproval of granting the same rights to other mature willing companions who have done you no harm and only wish to live their lives as they choose.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

So what you're attempting to say is you and other liberals like you have a moral disapproval of granting the same rights to other mature willing companions who have done you no harm and only wish to live their lives as they choose.

I tried to come up with some reply to this. But sometimes I read something and realize anything I might say won't do it justice.

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

I tried to come up with some reply to this. But sometimes I read something and realize anything I might say won't do it justice.

I realize this is probably trivial.  But I think I might have stumbled onto the evidence that homosexual hater Michael Savage is himself gay. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZEE9j7sCSsvIIGyswbG4D9sXshet3zgW7z5ZPhLnjrt1ovfRmQA

Why do you say that?

After all the issue needs resolving so there is 'Liberty and Justice for all!'

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUnqbBgYZmI

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

Why do you say that?

Cause sometimes I like reading something so much that I don't need to comment on it.
It was just my wordy way of saying that.

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Why do you say that?

Cause sometimes I like reading something so much that I don't need to comment on it.
It was just my wordy way of saying that.

I realize this is probably trivial.  But I think I might have stumbled onto the evidence that homosexual hater Michael Savage is himself gay. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXSyupM-7bqQmUNirMQNY6kTPV1Hgg8xSXDbO4DrK3VwZVosyf

Oh.h..h...h... I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I do have more but the supposedly enlightened liberals around here appear to be tongue tied about how to respond. Perhaps their tea is going down the wrong way.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ2mDYlcXnM

Laughing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum