Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

“I didn’t know the legacy of the Republican Party included women correcting men in public.”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Awesome. He wants to own a few slaves and bitch-slap women back into the kitchen where they belong, dadgummit. But he may have a point.

What has the GOP done for white trash lately...?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/15/cpac-attendee-defends-slavery-because-slave-owners-provided-food-and-shelter/

CPAC attendee defends slavery because slave owners provided ‘food and shelter’

Youre fuckin dumb ass

women have been correcting men since the begining of time.

and so we are clear. Republican women are smarter and better looking thn liberal women. Just look around LOL

From the article....

Think Progress reported that they asked Terry if he’d accept a society where African-Americans were permanently subservient to whites.

Terry told them, “I’d be fine with that.”

He also told Think Progress that African-Americans “should be allowed to vote in Africa” and that he supported Rick Santorum for president in 2012.

Think Progress also reported that Terry, who claimed to be a direct descendant of Confederate President Jefferson Davis told a fellow female attendee when she responded to one of his remarks, “I didn’t know the legacy of the Republican Party included women correcting men in public.”

Think progress LOL

sorry that was the only hting that caught my eye. You know why? Because all you progressives talk a good talk on progress, but you dont really lay out a floor plan as to what the results might look like. Kind of like, just move forward sheep, sure theres a clif there, just hop LOL

Let me say this again

republican women are far better treated than liberals. and THEY look much hotter, why? because they are real women and they smell better.

Twisted Evil

Watch the video and then spin this again.

The white trash asshole is a misogynist racist, and all you got is more idiot remarks about the superior attractiveness of stepford women...???

And they allow you to vote...sheesh.

Chrissy wrote:Think progress LOL

sorry that was the only hting that caught my eye. You know why? Because all you progressives talk a good talk on progress, but you dont really lay out a floor plan as to what the results might look like. Kind of like, just move forward sheep, sure theres a clif there, just hop LOL

Let me say this again

republican women are far better treated than liberals. and THEY look much hotter, why? because they are real women and they smell better.

Twisted Evil

Wow! That is so intelligent coming from someone who belongs to a party that hates their lifestyle and does what it can to suppress your rights. LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Think progress LOL

Let me say this again

Twisted Evil

Wow! That is so intelligent coming from someone who belongs to a party that hates their lifestyle and does what it can to suppress your rights. LOL!

“I didn’t know the legacy of the Republican Party included women correcting men in public.” Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLDGLMGaoBeMGh-Y5VbS6yr1Kjdpuu86Hai2duPSyN7MoKoHt4oA

At least she doesn't bite her ankles and lick her butt in public like you do.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI8G3UefIkU

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum