Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

East Hill Market

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1East Hill Market Empty East Hill Market 3/13/2013, 3:49 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Excellent food...reasonable prices...fish tacos are superb!

9th & Gonzales

2East Hill Market Empty Re: East Hill Market 3/13/2013, 8:42 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:

9th & Gonzales

Thanks.
Now I can't shop there knowing that you like it.
Please refrain from mentioning any other eating or shopping establishments.

3East Hill Market Empty Re: East Hill Market 3/14/2013, 12:44 am

Floridatexan wrote:

9th & Gonzales

How much are the fish tacos?

4East Hill Market Empty Re: East Hill Market 3/14/2013, 3:15 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Anyone ever try the Italian place across the street?

5East Hill Market Empty Re: East Hill Market 3/14/2013, 7:00 pm

I cant think of anything any less interesting than an actual fish taco. Neutral

Really, Id rather be sitting in a cave wearing a bear skin rug as a skirt as my barbarian mountian man shoves a peice of bacon at me to feed my 10 kids than to get excited about a fish taco.

Fuck off boards. I know what was done to this thread.

Last edited by Chrissy on 3/15/2013, 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total

6East Hill Market Empty Re: East Hill Market 3/14/2013, 7:24 pm

Chrissy wrote:I cant think of anything any less interesting than an actual fish taco. Neutral

Really, Id rather be sitting in a cave wearing a bear skin rug as a skirt as my barbarian mountian man shoves a peice of bacon at me to feed my 10 kids than to get excited about a fish taco.

Who cares if you like fish tacos? I mean really?

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 3/15/2013, 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

7East Hill Market Empty Re: East Hill Market 3/14/2013, 7:38 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I cant think of anything any less interesting than an actual fish taco. Neutral

Who cares fish you like fish tacos?

Um are you drinking? What you just said is completly incoherant.

You have two choices at this point when addressing me. either get a little bit more interesting or shut the hell up. East Hill Market Lmaobl17

8East Hill Market Empty Re: East Hill Market 3/14/2013, 8:33 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You have two choices at this point when addressing me. either get a little bit more interesting or shut the hell up. East Hill Market Lmaobl17

I understood exactly what she meant and if you can't decipher it then you are the one with problem.

9East Hill Market Empty Re: East Hill Market 3/14/2013, 9:23 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I understood exactly what she meant and if you can't decipher it then you are the one with problem.

I dont have a problem, it doesnt make sense. While you and some may not beleive this, I am actually literate.

Now go poke your eye out. or perhaps you can go skin your knee or something while your in the ass kissing mode. LOL

10East Hill Market Empty Re: East Hill Market 3/15/2013, 1:24 am

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Who cares if you like fish tacos?

11East Hill Market Empty Re: East Hill Market 3/15/2013, 11:21 am

Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I dont have a problem, it doesnt make sense. While you and some may not beleive this, I am actually literate.

Now go poke your eye out. or perhaps you can go skin your knee or something while your in the ass kissing mode. LOL

It makes perfect sense if you don't dwell on misspellings and typos and just read through them. If you could not read through what she typed against what she meant then you are illiterate. We have to decipher your grammar and misspells everyday in order to understand what you are trying to say. As much as you misspell, you should be a pro at figuring out what the rest of us are saying.

12East Hill Market Empty Re: East Hill Market 3/15/2013, 2:59 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

East Hill Market LxHXyApf26XfIQ

13East Hill Market Empty Re: East Hill Market 3/15/2013, 5:34 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I think the fish tacos are a special of the day and they were $6.99...sorry I don't know which days. The food is very fresh and the atmosphere is soothing.

14East Hill Market Empty Re: East Hill Market 3/15/2013, 10:05 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

No, I don't believe you are literate. You prove it everyday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum