Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vikings - Seahawks

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vikings - Seahawks Empty Vikings - Seahawks 3/11/2013, 2:12 pm

I know it is early to be talking football, but I believe this can morph into something big for the Seahawks. The Vikings have agreed to trade Percy Harvin to Seattle pending a successful physical.They already have 10 WRs on their roster. Harvin will be joining Sidney Rice and Golden Tate in the receiving corps. That should make for a very exciting passing game for Seattle with Russell Wilson as the pigskin chunker.

2Vikings - Seahawks Empty Re: Vikings - Seahawks 3/11/2013, 2:39 pm

2seaoat

Seattle is the real deal......they will contend next year. The Vikings have to get by an improving Detroit team, Green Bay, and an always tough Bear team.

3Vikings - Seahawks Empty Re: Vikings - Seahawks 3/11/2013, 2:50 pm

2seaoat wrote:Seattle is the real deal......they will contend next year. The Vikings have to get by an improving Detroit team, Green Bay, and an always tough Bear team.

Minnesota is now definitely going to need a WR and as long as Christian Ponder in at QB they won't go anywhere. Ponder is a mediocre QB at best.

4Vikings - Seahawks Empty Re: Vikings - Seahawks 3/11/2013, 3:13 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Seattle is the real deal......they will contend next year. The Vikings have to get by an improving Detroit team, Green Bay, and an always tough Bear team.

Minnesota is now definitely going to need a WR and as long as Christian Ponder in at QB they won't go anywhere. Ponder is a mediocre QB at best.

Better a mediocre Qb from the Noles than the Gator Qb that the Jets have. Peterson cannot be happy though. Teams will stack the line waiting for him to run next season.

5Vikings - Seahawks Empty Re: Vikings - Seahawks 3/11/2013, 3:27 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Better a mediocre Qb from the Noles than the Gator Qb that the Jets have. Peterson cannot be happy though. Teams will stack the line waiting for him to run next season.

No a mediocre QB is still mediocre regardless of what school he comes out of.

6Vikings - Seahawks Empty Re: Vikings - Seahawks 3/11/2013, 3:30 pm

The Jets would disagree.

7Vikings - Seahawks Empty Re: Vikings - Seahawks 3/11/2013, 3:33 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The Jets would disagree.

Mediocre has the same definition for the Jets, the Vikings and 30 other NFL teams.

8Vikings - Seahawks Empty Re: Vikings - Seahawks 3/11/2013, 3:36 pm

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

As a Viking Fan I'm not real happy we got rid of our only decent receiver not to mention a good all around offensive player and kick returner. However we probably were not going to be able to resign him so at least we got something for him. Hopefully we will be able to get a #1 receiver in free agency and get a decent receiver in the draft. It could be a long season. Pray for us. Smile

9Vikings - Seahawks Empty Re: Vikings - Seahawks 3/12/2013, 9:27 am

Sal

Sal

Harvin was a pretty fragile prospect for the Vikes, and he sat out some crucial contests.

Ponder is better than mediocre, and he's improving with every snap.

10Vikings - Seahawks Empty Re: Vikings - Seahawks 3/12/2013, 9:37 am

Sal wrote:Harvin was a pretty fragile prospect for the Vikes, and he sat out some crucial contests.

I thought Ponder's stats started a downward spiral when he started dating and later married Samantha Steele.

BTW, I did see her at a basketball game this past weekend and she is one of the few reporters that uses their married name instead of keeping the name that brought them to where they are.

11Vikings - Seahawks Empty Re: Vikings - Seahawks 3/12/2013, 8:11 pm

Captn Kaoz wrote:As a Viking Fan I'm not real happy we got rid of our only decent receiver not to mention a good all around offensive player and kick returner. However we probably were not going to be able to resign him so at least we got something for him. Hopefully we will be able to get a #1 receiver in free agency and get a decent receiver in the draft. It could be a long season. Pray for us. Smile

Well according to the news reports today, the Vikings can rule out Mike Wallace from Pittsburgh. He has agreed in principle on a mega deal with the Miami Dolphins.

12Vikings - Seahawks Empty Re: Vikings - Seahawks 3/13/2013, 5:05 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Sal wrote:Harvin was a pretty fragile prospect for the Vikes, and he sat out some crucial contests.

I thought Ponder's stats started a downward spiral when he started dating and later married Samantha Steele.

BTW, I did see her at a basketball game this past weekend and she is one of the few reporters that uses their married name instead of keeping the name that brought them to where they are.

Don't hate.

13Vikings - Seahawks Empty Re: Vikings - Seahawks 3/13/2013, 11:29 am

KarlRove wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Don't hate.

No hate Karl. I'm happy for them both, but with a wife as pleasing to the eyes as Samantha one can become easily distracted. Remember how Tony Romo's stats went down when he was dating Jessica Simpson, so much so that even his teammates were telling him he should not bring her to the games.

14Vikings - Seahawks Empty Re: Vikings - Seahawks 3/13/2013, 8:40 pm

2 more receivers are now off the trading block. Danny Amendola signed a contract with the Patriots and Wes Welker signed with the Broncos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum