Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could this really be happening?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

talknstang

http://www.occupythebanks.com/2013/01/opcleansweep-hero-lori-handrahan.html

I am not starting this topic to get into a heated debate, but just to make people think for a second as this is deeply disturbing. I have spoken with this woman on a few occasions, but in regards to an ICAC funding issue that Maine was having with those funds being misappropriated. I was only somewhat aware of her allegations of government involvement with CP. What is so odd/bizarre is that the government gave her a grant to look into the ICAC issue. So i stopped communicating with her and sluffed it off as "maybe she is crazy" then i watched this video of her interview on a national stage. Could this really be happening? Has some of our government crossed the line into the absurd/disgusting? I have also heard this mentioned to me before and once again, I just ignored it until it dawned on me how it could be even the least bit true. It could be a damn cash cow from hell, omg, my jaw almost hit the floor when i thought of that. It is almost unbelievable but not completely out of the realm of possibility that some corrupt government officials etc could be involved in such a hanus operation.

I welcome responses, but this isnt a matter for a heated debate. I am not saying that i am believing this, but it is very conceivable....its very sick too. What i am interested in is if anybody else knows of instances where the government is overreaching and overstepping its boundaries.

Yella

Yella

talknstang wrote:http://www.occupythebanks.com/2013/01/opcleansweep-hero-lori-handrahan.html

I am not starting this topic to get into a heated debate, but just to make people think for a second as this is deeply disturbing. I have spoken with this woman on a few occasions, but in regards to an ICAC funding issue that Maine was having with those funds being misappropriated. I was only somewhat aware of her allegations of government involvement with CP. What is so odd/bizarre is that the government gave her a grant to look into the ICAC issue. So i stopped communicating with her and sluffed it off as "maybe she is crazy" then i watched this video of her interview on a national stage. Could this really be happening? Has some of our government crossed the line into the absurd/disgusting? I have also heard this mentioned to me before and once again, I just ignored it until it dawned on me how it could be even the least bit true. It could be a damn cash cow from hell, omg, my jaw almost hit the floor when i thought of that. It is almost unbelievable but not completely out of the realm of possibility that some corrupt government officials etc could be involved in such a hanus operation.

I welcome responses, but this isnt a matter for a heated debate. I am not saying that i am believing this, but it is very conceivable....its very sick too. What i am interested in is if anybody else knows of instances where the government is overreaching and overstepping its boundaries.

I believe if there is any possibility of corruption by the misappropriation of public funds in this county is has already been done or is in the process. of happening. We have crooked politicians stacked up here that are in league with our officials.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.democrats.com/that-man

http://tullycast.com/2008/10/02/the-james-guckert-jeff-gannon-fake-reporter-in-the-white-house-question-is-moot/

Theres only one thing worse than crooked politicians LOL, because we know they are crooked... it crooked public.

We have a crooked public

talknstang

all great points indeed......and like i said, i am not trying to start a debate, but there is a reason i started a topic before on these illegal sex sting operations being performed. I already have proof that they are doing them for no reason and using taxpayer money to do it. It is more than likely they are generating crime with these stings for generating cash. Granted, i believe in protecting our children...that is the most important thing, but they are using that to disguise the real issue and that is the government overreaching. If the government is found to be in some way connected to CP, it could very well shake the foundation our country was founded upon. The Dept. of Justice would have no credibility....i mean the ramifications could be severe. This should be an interesting story to watch get played out. Thanks for adding your thoughts. Remember, the children are our most important issue, but could the government be using that as a guise for their corrupt activities? geez, its sickening to think that

talknstang wrote:all great points indeed......and like i said, i am not trying to start a debate, but there is a reason i started a topic before on these illegal sex sting operations being performed. I already have proof that they are doing them for no reason and using taxpayer money to do it. It is more than likely they are generating crime with these stings for generating cash. Granted, i believe in protecting our children...that is the most important thing, but they are using that to disguise the real issue and that is the government overreaching. If the government is found to be in some way connected to CP, it could very well shake the foundation our country was founded upon. The Dept. of Justice would have no credibility....i mean the ramifications could be severe. This should be an interesting story to watch get played out. Thanks for adding your thoughts. Remember, the children are our most important issue, but could the government be using that as a guise for their corrupt activities? geez, its sickening to think that

talknstang

the 3rd link will explain why the other 2 come before it......

http://www.ripoffreport.com/civil-rights-violators/roger-a-alcott/roger-a-alcott-polk-county-co-3c6b5.htm

http://www.polkmoms.com/forum/topics/a-mommy-in-need-of-help

http://www.jud10.org/CircuitCourt/CircuitJudges/alcott_ledger.htm

its sad when a damn judge cannot do what is right for the children.

talknstang

and Mr. X, i know this might come as a shock to you, but i am actually on your side, believe me. In fact, we need organizations like yours apparently to do things the right way since it very well seems the government cant do it properly. Just dont be naive to think that these things couldnt be happening. I will back your organization and everything it stands for 100% because i agree with you that the children our the most important thing, but it is sickening at the thought of the government using them as guise for illegal operations. there is a very good possibility that this could be happening....like i said it will be interesting to see how it plays out and what the government will do to cover this up. I havnt heard from Lori Handrahan in a few months, but i am awaiting a response from her. I could only imagine the heat that she has brought upon herself. This just blows my mind.

talknstang wrote:all great points indeed......and like i said, i am not trying to start a debate, but there is a reason i started a topic before on these illegal sex sting operations being performed. I already have proof that they are doing them for no reason and using taxpayer money to do it. It is more than likely they are generating crime with these stings for generating cash. Granted, i believe in protecting our children...that is the most important thing, but they are using that to disguise the real issue and that is the government overreaching. If the government is found to be in some way connected to CP, it could very well shake the foundation our country was founded upon. The Dept. of Justice would have no credibility....i mean the ramifications could be severe. This should be an interesting story to watch get played out. Thanks for adding your thoughts. Remember, the children are our most important issue, but could the government be using that as a guise for their corrupt activities? geez, its sickening to think that

I don't think the govt. is involved in something like that as a whole. There is probably a few corrupt individuals using the resources but it is overreaching to say the govt. is involved.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://truthalliance.net/Forums/tabid/57/aff/8/aft/332/afv/topic/Default.aspx

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

talknstang

Dreamsglore wrote:

I don't think the govt. is involved in something like that as a whole. There is probably a few corrupt individuals using the resources but it is overreaching to say the govt. is involved.

i totally agree, but if those involved are up there in the chain of command and have to power/ability to cover up such an incident, then who knows? i have spoken with this woman, but i hadnt actually realized what she was alleging til now. I kinda thought she might be a bit nuts, but after looking at things a bit differently.....it is conceivable and it would make sense as to why the Dept. of Justice hasnt even responded to any complaints i have filed on the sting issues. Weird.

talknstang

Floridatexan wrote:

that is great stuff right there, nothing like mixing politics and humor into some political satire

Floridatexan wrote:http://truthalliance.net/Forums/tabid/57/aff/8/aft/332/afv/topic/Default.aspx

Those pictures of the missing child and Gannon don't resemble to me. I don't know about the connection to Bush. It doesn't make sense.

Sal

Sal

Hogwash.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum