Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat, here is why there have been no bank prosecutions in the collapse of the economy...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/business-economy-financial-crisis/untouchables/holder-big-banks-clout-has-an-inhibiting-impact-on-prosecutions/

Holder says that they are too big to prosecute...

People in America should rise up over this statement and personally go to DC and drag this azzclown out of his office and beat him senseless. He's copped out on doing the job he was hired to do. This in itself is treasonous. He is not upholding the Constitution as he was sworn to do. He KNOWS they are guilty and still refuses to do his job. He is getting his marching orders from someone as well.....

Wow, so none of you so called "patriots" will comment on this, but you are all over "Weirdo" threads that have popped up recently?

2seaoat

I have said it on many threads......Holder has to go. His utter incompetence as Attorney General is astounding. The problem is that the stupids created a tempest in a teapot about fast and furious, yet gave him a pass on these prosecutions........Teddy Roosevelt would have put the bastards in jail within the first year of his administration......nope......in the end it is President Obama who tolerates this incompetency to continue......

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/business-economy-financial-crisis/untouchables/holder-big-banks-clout-has-an-inhibiting-impact-on-prosecutions/

Holder says that they are too big to prosecute...

People in America should rise up over this statement and personally go to DC and drag this azzclown out of his office and beat him senseless. He's copped out on doing the job he was hired to do. This in itself is treasonous. He is not upholding the Constitution as he was sworn to do. He KNOWS they are guilty and still refuses to do his job. He is getting his marching orders from someone as well.....

Too big to fail....too big to prosecute...what a deal!

2seaoat

Too big to fail....too big to prosecute...what a deal!

Yep.....so when I rob a bank....instead of killing one or two.......I will kill a couple hundred......that should give me a pass.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum