Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Florida man" really gets around.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.dailydot.com/society/florida-man-twitter-headlines-terrible/

gulfbeachbandit wrote:http://www.dailydot.com/society/florida-man-twitter-headlines-terrible/

Does the govt.pay you to read the newspaper and post online during working hours? So much for your "hardworking conservative" crapola. Let's hope the sequester gets guys like you.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:http://www.dailydot.com/society/florida-man-twitter-headlines-terrible/

Does the govt.pay you to read the newspaper and post online during working hours? So much for your "hardworking conservative" crapola. Let's hope the sequester gets guys like you.

You know, I think you could be the poster child as to why we should legalize retroactive abortions. Smile

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You know, I think you could be the poster child as to why we should legalize retroactive abortions. Smile

You're online 8..9..10am reading newspapers and posting online and say you work for the govt.? Taxpayers have every right to question people like you who are drawing a paycheck off our dime.

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You're online 8..9..10am reading newspapers and posting online and say you work for the govt.? Taxpayers have every right to question people like you who are drawing a paycheck off our dime.

Taxpayers have the right to question people like you who are working with children in public gov paid schools. It doesnt surprise me that you thought there, because that area sucks as far as that goes. You are nothing more than an really good eaxmple of how crappy the areas special needs system is there. You do more harm than good. Poorly trained, lack of training and professionalism and as obvious as it is, no compassion. Im sure you fake it real good though as any GOV employee would to get that paycheck your not qualified for and those benefits you dont deserve.

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Taxpayers have the right to question people like you who are working with children in public gov paid schools. It doesnt surprise me that you thought there, because that area sucks as far as that goes. You are nothing more than an really good eaxmple of how crappy the areas special needs system is there. You do more harm than good. Poorly trained, lack of training and professionalism and as obvious as it is, no compassion. Im sure you fake it real good though as any GOV employee would to get that paycheck your not qualified for and those benefits you dont deserve.

I'm not a govt. employee and I don't work in a public school,moron.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I'm not a govt. employee and I don't work in a public school,moron.

The special needs programs are very good in Pensacola. Just because you are one of the lazy parents who want the school to do everything for your kid is not their problem.

Dreamsglore wrote:The special needs programs are very good in Pensacola. Just because you are one of the lazy parents who want the school to do everything for your kid is not their problem.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:

I'm working the night shift tonight. Hahahaha
It's 730 mp and you're paying me to post, dreams.
Thank you for your contribution to my extremely large paycheck.
Livin large here. Hows your broom?

By the way, I'm safe from sequester and furloughs. Almost above the law completely. Thanks for caring.

Bs

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

By the way, I'm safe from sequester and furloughs. Almost above the law completely. Thanks for caring.

You tell a lot of lies too so it's doubtful you even work for the Govt.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Lets ask one simple question:
Why do you think I'm a republican?
One hint:
I hate poor people.(they're usually poor for a good reason)

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You hate a lot of things that doesn't speak well for your character. You have to wonder what happened to people like you? Was it your parents who passed on their disturbed views or is it a psychological defect you were born with?

One hint:

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You hate a lot of things that doesn't speak well for your character. You have to wonder what happened to people like you? Was it your parents who passed on their disturbed views or is it a psychological defect you were born with?

One hint:

And your point is?

Dreamsglore wrote:The special needs programs are very good in Pensacola. Just because you are one of the lazy parents who want the school to do everything for your kid is not their problem.

this deserves a real response.

the special needs programs in pensacola are the pits. yes, the bottom of the bottom.

and I am by far wayyyyyyyyyyy not a lazy parent. however,i will say that my gf/wife/life partner does deal with this area mostly. she is VERY involved with activism for austic children. and yes, we have hired a private autistic teacher for our son. not because we are lazy, but because when we came here it was made aware to us just how far behind he was from going to school in pcola. the people down here were very UN impressed with your system and results. We have had wonderful break throughs the last two years since being down here. its amazing really.

so no, your programs are not good. and i suspect if you have anything to do with them that could be why. you have avery narrow mind and a extreme lack of compassion as far as I have ever seen from you.

so again. no your programs are not good, your school system isnt that damn good either.

Chrissy wrote:

the special needs programs in pensacola are the pits. yes, the bottom of the bottom.

and I am by far wayyyyyyyyyyy not a lazy parent. however,i will say that my gf/wife/life partner does deal with this area mostly. she is VERY involved with activism for austic children. and yes, we have hired a private autistic teacher for our son. not because we are lazy, but because when we came here it was made aware to us just how far behind he was from going to school in pcola. the people down here were very UN impressed with your system and results. We have had wonderful break throughs the last two years since being down here. its amazing really.

so no, your programs are not good. and i suspect if you have anything to do with them that could be why. you have avery narrow mind and a extreme lack of compassion as far as I have ever seen from you.

so again. no your programs are not good, your school system isnt that damn good either.

Why would you hire a private autistic teacher for your son when your girlfriend is supposedly a special needs teacher? You are full of shit. If you spent the time you spend on here ranting working w/ your son he probaly would be more advanced.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Why would you hire a private autistic teacher for your son when your girlfriend is supposedly a special needs teacher? You are full of shit. If you spent the time you spend on here ranting working w/ your son he probaly would be more advanced.

my son is very advanced. He is a guiness.

My gf taught at the school for autism in jville but she is not a credentialed teacher and I have never claimed so. she is limited in helping him with trying to teach him some of the more complicated methods that are availble for autistic children now. especially now that he is in high school. which is why we chose to pay a great deal of money to get someone who has all the new training. Its made a big difference.

and i dont appreciate you making comments about my son insinuating he is not more advanced. You have no right to say that because you dont know. You can attack me or even my gf if you must, but for you to attack my son just goes to show your lack of compassion and that you really should not be around special needs children at all.

and again, im sure your attacks on me, my gf and now son will go unnoticed by those here.

what a fucked up group of people.

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

my son is very advanced. He is a guiness.

My gf taught at the school for autism in jville but she is not a credentialed teacher and I have never claimed so. she is limited in helping him with trying to teach him some of the more complicated methods that are availble for autistic children now. especially now that he is in high school. which is why we chose to pay a great deal of money to get someone who has all the new training. Its made a big difference.

and i dont appreciate you making comments about my son insinuating he is not more advanced. You have no right to say that because you dont know. You can attack me or even my gf if you must, but for you to attack my son just goes to show your lack of compassion and that you really should not be around special needs children at all.

and again, im sure your attacks on me, my gf and now son will go unnoticed by those here.

what a fucked up group of people.

"and yes, we have hired a private autistic teacher for our son. not because we are lazy, but because when we came here it was made aware to us just how far behind he was from going to school in pcola." Chrissy

This is why you're an idiot.LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum