Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My C/C permit gives me carte blanch' to use deadly force on shoplifters...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Is it time to review our process for issuing those permits...?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/28/gun-owner-fires-at-walmart-shoplifter-to-mark-him-for-police/

I understood them to be for protection. They need to make this dude the poster child for what NOT to do in public when legally packing.

Extra points for it going down at wallyworld. One more reason to never shop there.

Yet another vigilante story and the gun worshipers have no comments, especially the CC holders.

W_T_M wrote:Yet another vigilante story and the gun worshipers have no comments, especially the CC holders.

I have a CCWL and I do not condone this type of behavior. He should stand trail and accept his punishment. All people like him do is give the rest of us nothing but bad publicity.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Yet another vigilante story and the gun worshipers have no comments, especially the CC holders.

I have a CCWL and I do not condone this type of behavior. He should stand trail and accept his punishment. All people like him do is give the rest of us nothing but bad publicity.

Bingo.

Sadly, he's not the only one with a CCWL who should not have been licensed.

That's not vigilante. That's just plain STUPID.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

That's not vigilante. That's just plain STUPID.

A vigilante is defined as someone who takes the law into their own hands, usually done violently or summarily. That sounds like he fits the profile.

Granted, it was also plain stupid.

But was it more or less stupid than your spin...?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum