Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This short video pretty well sums up the state of politics in our country.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So watch it and tell us which side you're on and why.

http://www.today.com/video/today/50970015#50970015

I hope Christy shakes the chaff out of the R's... but I couldn't help notice the running populist "repub extinction" theme.

If Christy can be honest and speak plain common sense I would vote for him. If it's more largesse... no.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Yes, PKR, why do anything for the people?

Christy is getting a warmer reception from the Dems than from his own party. He should switch.

2seaoat

Christy is getting a warmer reception from the Dems than from his own party. He should switch.

He is a moderate Republican........the future of the Republican Party. The crazies have turned Cpack into a Donald Trump reality show for media moguls to peddle their influence and make a buck......the country takes a back seat to the self serving prostitutes for special interests.

Because humans have always been capable of taking care of themselves... it's a natural motivator. We only really need to be guaranteed a level playing field and equal protections... everything else leads to the complex corruptions and influence peddling that I thght you and those occupy folks were against. At some point it's important to look at root causes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum