Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unrated Minnesota Upsets #1 Indiana

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

knothead

knothead

Final score 77-73

Fantastic game . . . . best I've seen this year. As a KY fan I applaud our former coach Tubby Smith for their superb performance and win for Minnesota!

Wow... I watched indiana beat msu last week... the big ten is full of great teams.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:Wow... I watched indiana beat msu last week... the big ten is full of great teams.

Agree pkr, tough conference . . . . . gonna watch the Florida/TN if I can stay awake . . . . lol

2seaoat

Wow... I watched indiana beat msu last week... the big ten is full of great teams.

Always is.......but I have a sneaking suspicion that some unrated teams are going to move up in the polls. I have watched Conn who has been missing their star point guard most of the year with NCAA violations.....this team could be a sleeper.

2seaoat wrote:Wow... I watched indiana beat msu last week... the big ten is full of great teams.

Always is.......but I have a sneaking suspicion that some unrated teams are going to move up in the polls. I have watched Conn who has been missing their star point guard most of the year with NCAA violations.....this team could be a sleeper.

How was your tapioca...?

I see we beat your guys tonight.

Maybe we'll play our way into the Big Dance, but I'm not gonna go place any bets on it.

2seaoat

How was your tapioca...?

Great suggestion.......a nice lean roast beef sandwich with mayo and horseradish.......and then the tapioca......a nice light dinner. The wife asked where I got the idea for tapioca as I was a virtual addict in the early 80s, but then with young kids I started raiding their snack packs and the tapioca pudding.....not very good......tonight it was perfect. thanks

Watch for Gonzaga to take over the #1 spot. If Duke beats Miami this weekend they may just get to #1 instead of Gonzaga due to their strength of schedule.

knothead wrote:Final score 77-73

Fantastic game . . . . best I've seen this year. As a KY fan I applaud our former coach Tubby Smith for their superb performance and win for Minnesota!

Been a dangerous year to be #1....March Madness should be crazy!

newswatcher wrote:
knothead wrote:Final score 77-73

Been a dangerous year to be #1....March Madness should be crazy!

Man you got that right. If I was Gonzaga and I was chosen #1, I would be afraid, very afraid. Seems like this year #1 is not the place to be, though it may help a team garner a #1 spot in the regionals.

Hasn't Indiana held the #1 position 3 times this season?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum