Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beware of Disney's "Magic" Bands

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://jimhightower.com/node/7963#.USaAQqVQFZ8

"Walt Disney Inc. has announced that its Magic Kingdom will soon be even more magical, thanks to a new technological wonder called MyMagic+.

Only, MyMagic is not a fantasy, there's nothing magical about it, and you might think it's more of a minus than a plus. What it is, in the un-fun terminology of Disney's corporate managers, is a "vacation management system" to monitor, track, and dissect your family's trek through their sprawling park. They want to know if you buy Mickey Mouse ears, what rides you choose, whether your child shakes Goofy's hand, what snacks you had, and other personal details of your visit – all attached, of course, to your credit card number and Disney's massive database. To keep track of you, your family will be given "MagicBands" – which really are rubberized, RFID wrist bracelets encoded with… well, with the digital y'all..."

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:
http://jimhightower.com/node/7963#.USaAQqVQFZ8

"Walt Disney Inc. has announced that its Magic Kingdom will soon be even more magical, thanks to a new technological wonder called MyMagic+.

Only, MyMagic is not a fantasy, there's nothing magical about it, and you might think it's more of a minus than a plus. What it is, in the un-fun terminology of Disney's corporate managers, is a "vacation management system" to monitor, track, and dissect your family's trek through their sprawling park. They want to know if you buy Mickey Mouse ears, what rides you choose, whether your child shakes Goofy's hand, what snacks you had, and other personal details of your visit – all attached, of course, to your credit card number and Disney's massive database. To keep track of you, your family will be given "MagicBands" – which really are rubberized, RFID wrist bracelets encoded with… well, with the digital y'all..."

Oh noooo. Mickey mouse is gonna know what I ate.

Only if you forget to wipe the feces off your chin.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:Only if you forget to wipe the feces off your chin.

That was stupid, even for you.

Ghandi wrote:

No, just obvious.

I try being nicer when you try being smarter.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

No, just obvious.

I'll try being nicer when you try being smarter.

justin casey you forgot, I said those exact same words to you on the pnj forum. You remembered.

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

No, just obvious.

I'll try being nicer when you try being smarter.

justin casey you forgot, I said those exact same words to you on the pnj forum. You remembered.

Not really. Was that when you were also amway...?

Do you seriously think you coined that phrase...? If so, that would make you S. Meyers, an artist and instructor who was teaching at PJC in the 90's.

It's been on t-shirts for years.

And bumper stickers, coffee cups, ball caps, mouse-pads, etc, etc, ad nausea.

How much coin have you banked since you copyrighted it...?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Only a nitwit would demonize "the happiest place on earth".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum