Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joe Biden.....AGAIN.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1  Joe Biden.....AGAIN..... Empty Joe Biden.....AGAIN..... 2/21/2013, 9:46 am

Called former NJ Gov/Senator Corizine...."the smartest guy I know and he's my go to guy on economics"....Corzine is facing a lifetime ban for his questionable investment ventures...One of those that will decide Corzine's fate said that Corzine should never get near other people's money again...Guess Corzine would be one of those GREEDY...WEALTHY individuals that ripped people off and hurt the middle class...well if only he hadn't been a large donor to the campaigns of the cowh and a buddy of Joe....It was also reported that a large amount of the money is still missing and this 'smartest guy's' only answer....I don't know where it went...

2  Joe Biden.....AGAIN..... Empty Re: Joe Biden.....AGAIN..... 2/21/2013, 11:06 am

newswatcher wrote: Called former NJ Gov/Senator Corizine...."the smartest guy I know and he's my go to guy on economics"....Corzine is facing a lifetime ban for his questionable investment ventures...One of those that will decide Corzine's fate said that Corzine should never get near other people's money again...Guess Corzine would be one of those GREEDY...WEALTHY individuals that ripped people off and hurt the middle class...well if only he hadn't been a large donor to the campaigns of the cowh and a buddy of Joe....It was also reported that a large amount of the money is still missing and this 'smartest guy's' only answer....I don't know where it went...

Joe Biden.....AGAIN..... 81558d1359125948-biden-advises-get-yourself-shotgun-self-defense-biden-stupid

3  Joe Biden.....AGAIN..... Empty Re: Joe Biden.....AGAIN..... 2/21/2013, 11:12 am

nochain wrote:
newswatcher wrote: Called former NJ Gov/Senator Corizine...."the smartest guy I know and he's my go to guy on economics"....Corzine is facing a lifetime ban for his questionable investment ventures...One of those that will decide Corzine's fate said that Corzine should never get near other people's money again...Guess Corzine would be one of those GREEDY...WEALTHY individuals that ripped people off and hurt the middle class...well if only he hadn't been a large donor to the campaigns of the cowh and a buddy of Joe....It was also reported that a large amount of the money is still missing and this 'smartest guy's' only answer....I don't know where it went...

Joe Biden.....AGAIN..... 81558d1359125948-biden-advises-get-yourself-shotgun-self-defense-biden-stupid

Had this been someone else they would have been demonized by the cowh and this administration...

4  Joe Biden.....AGAIN..... Empty Re: Joe Biden.....AGAIN..... 2/21/2013, 2:33 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Where's your link? Why dredge up Corzine now? He'll go down in flames, just like your last candidate for POTUS. What a crying shame...makes Corzine look like a piker.

5  Joe Biden.....AGAIN..... Empty Re: Joe Biden.....AGAIN..... 2/22/2013, 12:44 pm

Floridatexan wrote:

Where's your link? Why dredge up Corzine now? He'll go down in flames, just like your last candidate for POTUS. What a crying shame...makes Corzine look like a piker.

Watched the VP speak where he made the remarks (made long after Corzine testified) brought up because they are going after him about the loss of money from clients/investors...Corzine testified he did not know where the money was or went...The Stocks Commission is considering a lifetime ban on Corzine in the near future so it's not 'dredging up'...Lastly...is there a limitation on when something can be discussed here or when enough time passed when people have lost their money that it's no longer a concern?...No where did I mention whether or not Corzine is guilty of anything criminal and the Commission has the facts and will take punitive measures on their part....Strange though the defending of Corzine when he may/may not be any better or worse than any other questionable individual that lost invested money and no accountability...Sure it has nothing to do with his party affiliation...large campaign donations...and pals with the cowh and the vp.....Read my posts...never mentioned his party affiliation and does it really matter?....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum