Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My dog ate cat shit now I dont like her

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I caught her eating a cat turd. I cant beleive it im very unhappy. it has ruined the way i feel about her. she is disgusting to me now. i had her cleaned and her teeth brushed after i saw that, but still. i cant get over it.
Sad

I just shooed her off my bed. I feel bad.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

When I was a little kid my job every morning was to empty chamber pots,
( bedpans) from the previous night. Sometimes when the snow was too deep I set them out on the porch. Most of the time our dogs would clean them up nice and shiny if I forgot them....dogs can and will eat anything.

All a dog knows are those cat turds look like tootsie rolls.

I feel bad for saying I dont like her anymore. i do, she looked at me so pitiful today.

I know dogs will eat anything, but shes supposed to be refined lol

I wonder if she can get sick from eating cat turds? eating shit cant be healthy. What a Face

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sage wrote:I caught her eating a cat turd. I cant beleive it im very unhappy. it has ruined the way i feel about her. she is disgusting to me now. i had her cleaned and her teeth brushed after i saw that, but still. i cant get over it.
Sad

Kill the cat. You'll feel better. Dogs are higher on the food chain than cats.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

removed by Ghandi.

Last edited by Ghandi on 2/22/2013, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Ghandi wrote:
Sage wrote:I caught her eating a cat turd. I cant beleive it im very unhappy. it has ruined the way i feel about her. she is disgusting to me now. i had her cleaned and her teeth brushed after i saw that, but still. i cant get over it.
Sad

Kill the cat. You'll feel better. Dogs are higher on the food chain than cats.

I like cats better than dogs actually. But I cant be near them because I am violently alergic to them .

The dog I have now I love more than any dog Ive had since a child. she is special. People on here might remmeber when I got her for my gf. a schnauzer wowzer lol

Im disapointed that she ate cat shit because eating shit is not something I teach in my household.

Maybe theres a life lesson in this whole eat shit thread after all.

Ive gotten over it, shes still the cutest doggy ever. Maybe she did think that cat turd was a tootsie roll What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum