Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new trend with movies showing ding dongs

+3
cool1
2seaoat
Yella
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Has anyone else noticed that in some of the movies now, rated R ones, they are showing out right in front of your face mens privates?

I guess boobs is no longer shocking enough, now they show the entire dangly bits. What a Face

One movie example is "hangover"

there was another last night I fogot the name right now, but there is more.

What do you think about this trend?

Yella

Yella

Chrissy wrote:Has anyone else noticed that in some of the movies now, rated R ones, they are showing out right in front of your face mens privates?

I guess boobs is no longer shocking enough, now they show the entire dangly bits. What a Face

I would say there is a direct connotation in relation to being "Hung"

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Has anyone else noticed that in some of the movies now, rated R ones, they are showing out right in front of your face mens privates?

I would say there is a direct connotation in relation to being "Hung"

haha, I didnt even think about the pun, hung over. Razz

seriously though, or not. they show peters in rated R movies now.

another movie with mens danglies is "Hall Pass"

They just show it, right out in your face

the dick, balls and all, like nothing to it.

This is the mind of our generation people.

This is reality. People think im out there, but guess what, I am a prude to this generation.

2seaoat

There was nobody hung in the hangover.......what is the opposite of hung?

cool1

cool1

I would rather see a boob ---no balls Razz

cool1

cool1

2seaoat wrote:There was nobody hung in the hangover.......what is the opposite of hung?

I tried to think of something to say What a Face ok so I thought spell it backwards-------so--gnuh--lol

hang ---I dont know this is to funny --Im going to bed night all. Laughing

Yella

Yella

We have been taught to be ashamed of the human sexual anatomy by our religious leaders since time immemorial. But we see it on our animals. We do not dress our animals except in fun and then we do not cover their genitals. I suspect nudity is deplored by humans because so many of us do not have beautiful bodies, therefore we cover them.

I realize we need clothing for cold weather.

Sal

Sal

Somewhat off topic, but I find it interesting that what we referred to as "jewels", the young generation of today refers to as "junk".

Yella

Yella

I don't think its off topic, we are talking about genitals and social acceptance of them.

cool1 wrote:I would rather see a boob ---no balls Razz

Your drunk girlfriend must have Rubbed off on you.. Shocked

Yella wrote:I don't think its off topic, we are talking about genitals and social acceptance of them.

I think the human body is fascinating.

In my life I can honestly say that i have loved ll forms of it.

We live in a diffrent world now of what most of us were taught.

We need to understand this if we are going to try and communicate

Stuff shocks me, but really it doesnt. Does that make sense?

BTW,back to the human body. Its awesome in all its forms especially when it has a soul attached to it.

Good night

Sal

Sal

Sage wrote:

I think the human body is fascinating.

Some more fascinating than others.

lol

cool1

cool1

Lurch wrote:
cool1 wrote:I would rather see a boob ---no balls Razz

Your drunk girlfriend must have Rubbed off on you.. Shocked

I dont think soooo nooooo I would just rather see a boob then a mans thingy swinging in my face thats all Laughing

I dont have a problem with girls wanting to be with girls or visa-versa--That is not my thing---But I dont put people down for the choices they make. I look at it this way I wouldnt like it if someone told me I couldnt be with my husband-------------If two people love each other who am I to question there love.

Im sorry but my opinion stands --some of yall might think those thangs are cute----I dont I think they are fugly lol---same as a cooter -fugly I dont want to see on tv either one ! I look at it this way rent a nasty movie--they dont have to show that kind of crap at all on tv Laughing

Markle

Markle

Sage wrote:Has anyone else noticed that in some of the movies now, rated R ones, they are showing out right in front of your face mens privates?

Nothing surprising. Progressives have been pushing the rewarding of bad behavior and punishment of good for decades. The more our society degrades, the happier are the Progressives.

Lisa12

Yella wrote:We have been taught to be ashamed of the human sexual anatomy by our religious leaders since time immemorial. But we see it on our animals. We do not dress our animals except in fun and then we do not cover their genitals. I suspect nudity is deplored by humans because so many of us do not have beautiful bodies, therefore we cover them.

I realize we need clothing for cold weather.

And for sitting on furniture. Too much sharing probably isn't healthy Wink

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Nothing surprising. Progressives have been pushing the rewarding of bad behavior and punishment of good for decades. The more our society degrades, the happier are the Progressives.

Markle, is it even possible for you to write a post without the word "progressives" in it? lol

Markle wrote:
Sage wrote:Has anyone else noticed that in some of the movies now, rated R ones, they are showing out right in front of your face mens privates?

You know there's a element of truth to this that some will want to ignore.

Those far right wing religious fundamentalist have been screaming about whats on tv, in movies, games etc for years. You dont hear about those people anymore.

I guess they lost and now we have ding dongs in full view in movies.

I think what we are seeing with our youth and even portions of my veiws because ive been subjected to this stuff all my life and im not too old is that its promoting the degradation of society.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum