Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How old is too "old" to be wearing high heels and low cuts blouses?

+8
VectorMan
TEOTWAWKI
cool1
gulfbeachbandit
othershoe1030
Joanimaroni
Sal
Nekochan
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

I have a g'mother who comes in everyday to pick up her grandson who wears low cut blouses and high heels.She is about about 60 and I find myself cringing because she is overweight w/ big sagging boobs. Do people find that attractive at that age or is it just me?

"overweight w/ big sagging boobs"

I don't ever find that attractive no matter how old one is..

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:I have a g'mother who comes in everyday to pick up her grandson who wears low cut blouses and high heels.She is about about 60 and I find myself cringing because she is overweight w/ big sagging boobs. Do people find that attractive at that age or is it just me?

I think people can be attractive at any age. But women of a certain age--even beautiful women who are in great shape and look great for their age---should not wear some things. That's just my opinion.

Nekochan

Nekochan

A good looking older woman can dress in a classy way to show off her good points...without looking like a fool. Just like a pretty 10 year old little girl should not dress like a 20 year old.

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I have a g'mother who comes in everyday to pick up her grandson who wears low cut blouses and high heels.She is about about 60 and I find myself cringing because she is overweight w/ big sagging boobs. Do people find that attractive at that age or is it just me?

I think people can be attractive at any age. But women of a certain age--even beautiful women who are in great shape and look great for their age---should not wear some things. That's just my opinion.

I agree. Sometimes you just have to hang up those high heels. I used to wear them but I wouldn't be caught dead in them now. I just don't know how I walked in them before.

Sal

Sal

Here's a question for the forum ladies;

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

My wife owns over 50.

I say that's excessive.

No one gives a shit what I say.

How many pairs do you gals own, and is over 50 excessive?

Sal wrote:Here's a question for the forum ladies;

My wife owns over 50.

I say that's excessive.

Yeah, fifty is a a lot. Too much. where do you store all those shoes?

Oh and I care what you say ,Sal. Tell your wife that's too many. A pair for almost every week of the year.

My wife owns over 50.

I say that's excessive.

Ask Imelda Marcos.

I think a woman shouldnt judge another woman unless she looks better. and since we dont know what this other woman looks like or what you look like for that matter. the whole thread which is in the wrong section of the forum to begin with is pointless. Unless its just more nasty bait from a nasty assed mean and vile ole hag with dirty toenails such as yourself.

FYI some of the other women on this forum, other than meself are VERY overweight, over 60 and have big sagging boobs and they probaly wear low cut blouses. so when you put this out there, your taking a stab at them as well.

and I think women should wear what they want to. whatever thier age. its who they are and none of my damn bussiness. the only thing that would make me turn my head and give a WTF look would be some woman wearing moo moo's and bed room shoes out in public. other than that,I dont give a shit. matter of a fact I dont pay that shit no mind, the only time i stare at women is when they look hot.

Chrissy wrote:I think a woman shouldnt judge another woman unless she looks better. and since we dont know what this other woman looks like or what you look like for that matter. the whole thread which is in the wrong section of the forum to begin with is pointless. Unless its just more nasty bait from a nasty assed mean and vile ole hag with dirty toenails such as yourself.

FYI some of the other women on this forum, other than meself are VERY overweight, over 60 and have big sagging boobs and they probaly wear low cut blouses. so when you put this out there, your taking a stab at them as well.

and I think women should wear what they want to. whatever thier age. its who they are and none of my damn bussiness. the only thing that would make me turn my head and give a WTF look would be some woman wearing moo moo's and bed room shoes out in public. other than that,I dont give a shit. matter of a fact I dont pay that shit no mind, the only time i stare at women is when they look hot.

Dreams asked a legitimate question and you in turn attempted to turn it into a hate filled thread. Dreams please ignore here, maybe she will go away.

So then you agree with the way ladies dress at this website:

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I think a woman shouldnt judge another woman unless she looks better. and since we dont know what this other woman looks like or what you look like for that matter. the whole thread which is in the wrong section of the forum to begin with is pointless. Unless its just more nasty bait from a nasty assed mean and vile ole hag with dirty toenails such as yourself.

So then you agree with the way ladies dress at this website:

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

While in the GB Walmart I observed a patron that could be a winning contender in the Walmart photo contest....the clerk saw me looking and said she had actually sent in a couple of photos.

No, women shouldn't wear what they want at a certain age,you bloated old drunk. I have no doubt you walk around in a thong w/ a dildo hanging on your side because #1 you're probably drunk and #2 you're mentally disturbed.Nobody should be subjected to something like that.Cover up that gross shit! How embarrassing you must be? You walked around w/ half your hair grey looking like a skunk. Some people have no idea how their appearance reflects on them.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

My wife owns over 50.

I say that's excessive.

I just counted about 21 pairs of shoes. This covers everything from 1 pr cowboy boots, a pair of water shoes for kayaking, several pair of heels for dress up occasions, good leather flip flops (Birkenstocks) which I wear all summer long. Also there's a pair of black leather dress boots which I wear with long skirts in the winter. This is about normal I guess.
50 pair does seem like a lot but you have to remember that these were probably collected over decades, right? Sometimes we hope things will come back into style too!!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

People should be aware of their appearance and dress accordingly, that's my take on it. Here in Florida nearly everyone, no matter their age or weight wears shorts in public in the summer. I don't.

When I was a teenager back in the days of "go-go" boots, a woman crossed in the cross-walk in front of me. She had on white go-go boots and short shorts and was in her 70's I'd guess. I said to myself: please remember this and don't ever do anything like it when you get to be that age!

So far so good.

On the other hand, what the heck, life is short. If people want to dress some way I guess the rest of us just have to look the other way if it bothers us?

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:

My wife owns over 50.

I say that's excessive.

I just counted about 21 pairs of shoes. This covers everything from 1 pr cowboy boots, a pair of water shoes for kayaking, several pair of heels for dress up occasions, good leather flip flops (Birkenstocks) which I wear all summer long. Also there's a pair of black leather dress boots which I wear with long skirts in the winter. This is about normal I guess.
50 pair does seem like a lot but you have to remember that these were probably collected over decades, right? Sometimes we hope things will come back into style too!!

Oh, yeah.

She has shoes from before we met, and we've been married twenty years in October.

She has her own walk-in closet, one wall of which is little shoe holder cubicles. I call it her shoe crypt.

lol

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Perfect!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well of course people can dress however they want to. My comment was in regards to dressing appropriately for your age in order to look your best for your age. I think that is true whether a woman is 13, 25, 50, 75 or 100.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I doubt that dreams has any open toe or high heel shoes given what she has told us about her hoofs.

Nekochan wrote:Well of course people can dress however they want to. My comment was in regards to dressing appropriately for your age in order to look your best for your age. I think that is true whether a woman is 13, 25, 50, 75 or 100.

I myself dont find that i am qualified to judge what other women wear at what age. none of it matters to me really unless they are LOOKING HOT. Then Im a looking.

cant for the life of me see why you guys supported this retarded thread that wasnt even placed in the right forum. Youd half to be stupid to not see this as bait.

oh yes, please excuse me, this is a legitimate question about us judging what other women should wear, especially those overweight women with big sagging boobs. Golly gee this is a crime i say LOL

Ghandi wrote:I doubt that dreams has any open toe or high heel shoes given what she has told us about her hoofs.

Dreams is really a highly intelligent farm animal. Its an experiment the GOV done a few decades back with Cows. It was called the Mooing on up project.How old is too "old" to be wearing high heels and low cuts blouses? Lmaobl12

Nekochan

Nekochan

I would never tell a grown woman what she should or shouldn't wear. It's not that I'm judging any individual woman. I just have my own ideas what is age appropriate regardless of how "hot" or good a woman looks. A 15 year old girl can be built and as hot as all get out to young men. That doesn't mean she should dress like a 21 year old young woman. Just like I don't think a hot 40 year old good looking woman will look her best if she tries to dress like a 20 year old woman. A 40 year old woman can dress in way to look very sexy for her age without trying to look like a 20 year old.

It's just my old fashioned ideas, I guess.

Nekochan wrote:I would never tell a grown woman what she should or shouldn't wear. It's not that I'm judging any individual woman. I just have my own ideas what is age appropriate regardless of how "hot" or good a woman looks. A 15 year old girl can be built and as hot as all get out to young men. That doesn't mean she should dress like a 21 year old young woman. Just like I don't think a hot 40 year old good looking woman will look her best if she tries to dress like a 20 year old woman. A 40 year old woman can dress in way to look very sexy for her age without trying to look like a 20 year old.

dreams said this heavy weighted woman with BIG saggy boobs made her gag.

Do you look at women like that? when you see a unattractive woman does it make you gag?

Chrissy wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I would never tell a grown woman what she should or shouldn't wear. It's not that I'm judging any individual woman. I just have my own ideas what is age appropriate regardless of how "hot" or good a woman looks. A 15 year old girl can be built and as hot as all get out to young men. That doesn't mean she should dress like a 21 year old young woman. Just like I don't think a hot 40 year old good looking woman will look her best if she tries to dress like a 20 year old woman. A 40 year old woman can dress in way to look very sexy for her age without trying to look like a 20 year old.

Do you look at women like that? when you see a unattractive woman does it make you gag?

Why do you make up stuff people said? You do it on a regular basis and it one of the things I can't stand about you besides some others. I never said anything about making me gag or that the woman was unattractive. I said the saggy boobs hanging out was unattractive.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy wrote:

No-- but then I really don't think women should show a lot of cleavage regardless of their age. It doesn't make me gag, it's just my feelings of how a woman should dress. Of course, a fit, good looking 21 year old is probably going to look better in a bikini than most any 40 year old woman regardless of how fit the 40 year old is...that is just time and gravity for you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum