Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spring is in the air

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spring is in the air Empty Spring is in the air 2/13/2013, 1:51 pm

Its so nice today. sunny and a slight wind. Spring is in the air here. Just makes me think of going to the beach and sticking my toes in the sand while listening to the waves crash and birds chirp.

Enjoy the day!

Smile

2Spring is in the air Empty Re: Spring is in the air 2/14/2013, 12:08 am

Jake92

It's a little cool in P'cola today and tonight. I think I'll start the fireplace in a few minutes..

3Spring is in the air Empty Re: Spring is in the air 2/14/2013, 7:32 am

Jake92 wrote:It's a little cool in P'cola today and tonight. I think I'll start the fireplace in a few minutes..

yep. yall are a little colder than us south floridians. I had my pool man out getting the pool ready yesterday. the waters cold, but the days are warming up and we have been known to do polar bear jumps.

i guess its a good thing to live down south for something. thats about the only benefit trust me.

on that note. im enveous of the fireplace. I just love them. i suspect the only time i will get toenjoy fire now is camping or maybe vacations up north.

hope the weather is nice today there. spring will be soon.

4Spring is in the air Empty Re: Spring is in the air 2/14/2013, 11:15 am

Jake92

My pool water has been between 68 and 72 for the last 2 weeks, depending on what time I check it and how much rain we had..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum