Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dubya - The Artist

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dubya - The Artist Empty Dubya - The Artist 2/8/2013, 2:29 pm

Sal

Sal

Ewwww!

WTF??

A hacker has apparently obtained email correspondence and photos from the Bush family related to former President George H.W. Bush's hospital stay late last year, The Smoking Gun reported Thursday.

At least six email accounts were hacked, including the account of Dorothy Bush Koch, daughter of George H.W. Bush, according to the report. The hacker obtained a photo of George H.W. Bush in the hospital, as well as photos of paintings allegedly by former President George W. Bush.

George H.W. Bush's spokesman, Jim McGrath, confirmed to TPM that the hack has prompted a criminal investigation. The Secret Service is investigating the matter, spokesman Ed Donovan told ABC News.

Here are photos of the two paintings allegedly by Bush, via The Smoking Gun:
Dubya - The Artist Shower10
Dubya - The Artist Bath710

That dude is weird.

2Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 11:39 am

I guess you support hackers breaking into someones private pics and having them posted for the world to see?

it appears he is actually a pretty good artist. Those paintings are not bad at all. I actually find them a little sexually attractive. But then again ive always thought GW was a good lookin man.

3Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 1:47 pm

Chrissy wrote:I guess you support hackers breaking into someones private pics and having them posted for the world to see?

it appears he is actually a pretty good artist. Those paintings are not bad at all. I actually find them a little sexually attractive. But then again ive always thought GW was a good lookin man.

Come on Chrissy....it wouldn't bother you in the least if that was Obama's cell/email that was hacked.

As for his "art". Considering he could not model and paint at the same time, his subject material is interesting only in the sense that it gives us a peak at how he perceives himself.....naive and vulnerable.

In other words, his work is trite and self absorbed, although I'd enjoy seeing his other paintings.

It is interesting that those two were chosen to be sent to others. Freud would have a field day on that alone.

4Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 2:00 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I guess you support hackers breaking into someones private pics and having them posted for the world to see?

Come on Chrissy....it wouldn't bother you in the least if that was Obama's cell/email that was hacked.

As for his "art". Considering he could not model and paint at the same time, his subject material is interesting only in the sense that it gives us a peak at how he perceives himself.....naive and vulnerable.

In other words, his work is trite and self absorbed, although I'd enjoy seeing his other paintings.

It is interesting that those two were chosen to be sent to others. Freud would have a field day on that alone.

actually i was not real happy when certain things got hacked into with the gov. I didnt support that wiki leaks guy because i feel that the gov does have secrets that should be kept secret. we have a lot of things leaking out of our gov latley and the gov seems to be the ones doing it too. ironic huh.

as far as his paintings, perhaps it does scream fruedian slip. However painting is not easy and he at least has a certain grasp of it.

I consider it serious bussiness to hack a former president and yes even a current president. I think its a national security issue and it should be taken a one instead of a funny oh look its GW's shower pics.

I guess someone needed to bring up a good bush story to take our minds off of whats going on in our gov..... What a Face The blame bush juice was running low as he has been low key the last few years, it needed refueling hmmmmm

5Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 2:15 pm

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

actually i was not real happy when certain things got hacked into with the gov. I didnt support that wiki leaks guy because i feel that the gov does have secrets that should be kept secret. we have a lot of things leaking out of our gov latley and the gov seems to be the ones doing it too. ironic huh.

as far as his paintings, perhaps it does scream fruedian slip. However painting is not easy and he at least has a certain grasp of it.

I consider it serious bussiness to hack a former president and yes even a current president. I think its a national security issue and it should be taken a one instead of a funny oh look its GW's shower pics.

I guess someone needed to bring up a good bush story to take our minds off of whats going on in our gov..... What a Face The blame bush juice was running low as he has been low key the last few years, it needed refueling hmmmmm

Revealing his paintings only helps to improve his image by showing him as nekkid and vulnerable..

6Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 3:22 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

He appears to have a fetish for washing himself...

7Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 3:25 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
He appears to have a fetish for washing himself...

Yeah I imagine him and Obama are going to have a hard time washing the blood off...

8Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 5:38 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Not bad....

9Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 7:04 pm

Sal wrote:Ewwww!

WTF??

A hacker has apparently obtained email correspondence and photos from the Bush family related to former President George H.W. Bush's hospital stay late last year, The Smoking Gun reported Thursday.

At least six email accounts were hacked, including the account of Dorothy Bush Koch, daughter of George H.W. Bush, according to the report. The hacker obtained a photo of George H.W. Bush in the hospital, as well as photos of paintings allegedly by former President George W. Bush.

George H.W. Bush's spokesman, Jim McGrath, confirmed to TPM that the hack has prompted a criminal investigation. The Secret Service is investigating the matter, spokesman Ed Donovan told ABC News.

Here are photos of the two paintings allegedly by Bush, via The Smoking Gun:
Dubya - The Artist Shower10
Dubya - The Artist Bath710

That dude is weird.

I doubt everyone would see the ironic humor of his "art" if he had taken pics instead of interpreting his alone time on canvas.

If he was feeling cool about this outing, he could auction those paintings and raise a lot of cash for Veteran's issues.

Just sayin'...

10Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 7:14 pm

Sal

Sal

Where'd you get that from my post?

I've seen better paintings from kindergarteners. Absolutely infantile.

I'm not surprised it appeals to you.

11Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 7:17 pm

Sal wrote:

Where'd you get that from my post?

I've seen better paintings from kindergarteners. Absolutely infantile.

I'm not surprised it appeals to you.

actually its not art I would put on my walls. Most here know I am more of a thomas kincaid sort of gal.

I just know how hard it is to make a painting look like that. I think the other artist here could appreciate that at least even if they dont like him.

12Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 7:19 pm

BTW

Ibet those paintings would fetch a pretty good penny now. a painting from a USA president. hmmmm that could be a rare collection

13Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 7:24 pm

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:I am more of a thomas kincaid sort of gal.

Dubya - The Artist Tumblr_lq25dru0rJ1qj4vj5o1_400

14Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 7:29 pm

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I am more of a thomas kincaid sort of gal.

Dubya - The Artist Tumblr_lq25dru0rJ1qj4vj5o1_400

solly sally.

I like thomas kindaid and i also like georgia okeefe. Its what I like

I have a J E Meadows and a kincaid in my living room. I cant afford a okeefe Sad

15Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 7:31 pm

Chrissy wrote:BTW

Ibet those paintings would fetch a pretty good penny now. a painting from a USA president. hmmmm that could be a rare collection

Really....?

I just said that a few posts above you.

16Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 7:33 pm

W_T_M wrote:

Really....?

really. I didnt see it dammit. see we can agree on somethings some times.

solly sally thinks its funny I like kincaid and meadows and okeefe... I guess i have bad taste for detail Sad

17Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 7:52 pm

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Really....?

solly sally thinks its funny I like kincaid and meadows and okeefe... I guess i have bad taste for detail Sad

Nothing wrong in liking Kinkaid, unless you think it's something it ain't.

And I love O.Keefe.

18Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 7:58 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Really....?

Chrissy you are not alone... an estimated 1 in every 20 American homes owning a copy of one of his paintings.
I like this one.....

Dubya - The Artist 12613210

19Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 8:02 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Really....?

Nothing wrong in liking Kinkaid, unless you think it's something it ain't.

And I love O.Keefe.

Im not sure what a kindaid could not be that i think it is. Its just a piece of artwork that when i look at it makes me smile. Thats my tatse in artwork, things that make me feel good and comfy. Thats why I like J E Meadows too and okeefe, however okeefe done some stuff that was down right erotic. I used to go visit her stuff when they would have it at the cummer art gllery in jvile. I didnt care for her desert collection much at all, but her flowers moved me, the history of why she painted them like that moved me. She saught to find the smallest overlooked beauty and make if big for the world to see. I loved that about her.

never the less, I enjoy artwork that comforts me. I dont want to be pressured to think when I se art work. I know a lot of art today is about making a statement. No disrespect either, a lot of people like thinking art. I just want my art to wrap me in a warm cozy blanket and love me when i look at it.

20Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 8:07 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Really....?

Chrissy you are not alone... an estimated 1 in every 20 American homes owning a copy of one of his paintings.
I like this one.....

Dubya - The Artist 12613210

I enjoyed that. I love the way it makes you feel. kind of homy. snuggly. the way the lights seems to be 3d is pretty awesome imho

im not sure if mine is a copy or not. the docs and my employees at baptist bought it for me for christmas for my office. I got th feeling the doc really paid for it. I love it either way, it has a nice cherry wood frame.

21Dubya - The Artist Empty Re: Dubya - The Artist 2/10/2013, 8:11 pm

Awesome.

The debate over fine art is best left out when his name is introduced. He was a good painter.

This debate is also as worn out and tired as it was the last 3 times it occurred.

Have fun ladies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum