Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proof they are making zombies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proof they are making zombies Empty Proof they are making zombies 2/8/2013, 1:35 pm

It’s a mysterious, newly discovered disease that strikes mainly young women, and it’s often misdiagnosed. Doctors who discovered it, here in Philadelphia, say it’s like your brain is on fire. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says it starts with personality changes.

Young women dazed, restrained in hospital beds, acting possessed

“I had bizarre abnormal movements, would leave my arms out extended, you know, in front of me

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/02/07/health-mysterious-disease-discovered-locally-strikes-mainly-young-women/

I guess beyonce needed to announce to the world that the illuminati was going to do this by making her girl on fire song. Because they are calling this brain on fire disease. Suspect

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

I guess beyonce needed to announce to the world that the illuminati was going to do this by making her girl on fire song. Because they are calling this brain on fire disease. Suspect

Alicia Keys sings that song, genius ...

... and she's smokin' hot!

Proof they are making zombies Artworks-000025806054-4v9bwp-crop

I thought you were going to talk about Tetrodotoxin, the poison found in puffer fish. That's what vodoo queens give to people to turn them into zombies. Give them a non-lethal dose and people think the victim is dead. Vodoo queens have them dug up or whatever and the victims, probably brain damaged, act like zombies.

Well, maybe not so bloody...

Proof they are making zombies Men-dr10

Sal wrote:Alicia Keys sings that song, genius ...

... and she's smokin' hot![/font]

I really like Alicia Keys.

Sal

Sal

Yomama wrote:
I really like Alicia Keys.

Me too!

She's extremely talented ...

... not to mention, smokin' hot!!

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

[font=Arial Black]Alicia Keys sings that song, genius ...

... and she's smokin' hot!

lol oops!

Not my genre of music, its all the same to me.

never the less, odd brain on fire girl on fire , arms held out front. these are damn zombies I tell you. These crazy assed scientist of experimenting on people and making zombies. affraid

And I know why they were blaming the other zombie attacks on bath salts now. I looked up the brain receptor they are talking about in this article. They have a guilty concious. They know what they are doing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NMDA_receptor_antagonist

take a look at ketamine and MXE.

Zombies everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They could be already experimenting on you. affraid

[img]Proof they are making zombies Zombie10[/img]

7Proof they are making zombies Empty Re: Proof they are making zombies 2/10/2013, 11:38 pm

Chrissy wrote:

[img]Proof they are making zombies Zombie10[/img]
There is no way possible to be fully ready for the Zombie apocalypse. You can only do as much as you can.

Proof they are making zombies Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPwuS8izPLrqQj62279_3_u_5VrhMode5V4ajr8uQz1NNCr6IL

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktss5DfBkLI

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum