Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you get rid of hiccups

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do you get rid of hiccups Empty How do you get rid of hiccups 2/7/2013, 10:37 pm

god please help me. hiccups.............................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Surprised Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Neutral scratch < and look. Ibrought all these little children to gain sympathy for me to help me. Look, one of themis crying. help!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:god please help me. hiccups.............................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Surprised Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Neutral scratch < and look. Ibrought all these little children to gain sympathy for me to help me. Look, one of themis crying. help!

I would like to help....but in order for me to cure your hiccups I have to be looking at you. I'm successful 99% of the time.

2nd method....a tiny splash of ether on a 4x4 and wave in front of your face.
3rd method (not pleasant).....insert a very small catheter into your nose to level C- 3-4 and jiggle it.

Or a tsp of grape jelly.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:god please help me. hiccups.............................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I would like to help....but in order for me to cure your hiccups I have to be looking at you. I'm successful 99% of the time.

3rd method (not pleasant).....insert a very small catheter into your nose to level C- 3-4 and jiggle it.

Or a tsp of grape jelly.

Joanie, I know what you look like and you wouldnt scare the hiccups out of me Razz

haha when I first saw the 4x4 thing I thought 2x4 lol

I'll try the grape jelly thing next time. I gave you a thanks.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Or a tsp of grape jelly.

Joanie, I know what you look like and you wouldnt scare the hiccups out of me Razz

Used correctly....a 2x4 would also work.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Or a tsp of grape jelly.

Used correctly....a 2x4 would also work.

lol! geek

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Here's a permanent cure for the hiccups.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/01/fort-hood-soldier-admits-shooting-man-trying-to-cure-hiccups/?intcmp=HPBucket

Captn Kaoz wrote:Here's a permanent cure for the hiccups.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/01/fort-hood-soldier-admits-shooting-man-trying-to-cure-hiccups/?intcmp=HPBucket

I tell you what.

Its a god damn good thing i got rid of those hiccups

Between 2 by 4s and fort hood I surely would have been dead lol ...well that and perhaps the jelly would have been fun Razz

Im stickin with the jelly method if i need it btw

that and the go to fuck asleep method lol

Here is the best way to rid of hiccups:
What Causes Hiccups

AndreaMarkel wrote:Here is the best way to rid of hiccups:
What Causes Hiccups

im honored that your first post was to help me with my hiccups.

I looked you up, you are one sexy lady.

Just looking at you took my breath away and cured my hiccups. Smile

10How do you get rid of hiccups Empty Re: How do you get rid of hiccups 2/10/2013, 6:50 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What Causes Hiccups

Irritation of the diaphragm.

11How do you get rid of hiccups Empty Re: How do you get rid of hiccups 2/11/2013, 12:14 am

Chrissy wrote:
What Causes Hiccups

im honored that your first post was to help me with my hiccups.

I looked you up, you are one sexy lady.

Just looking at you took my breath away and cured my hiccups. Smile

Wow, thanks. Glad I could help. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum