Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy Cajones... a testicle-eating fish. Hide yo thingies.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.fark.com/cgi/go.pl?i=7203322&s=1

Owie! Two fatalities in Illinois lake...
What a way to go!!

Holy Cajones... a testicle-eating fish.  Hide yo thingies. Pacu-f10

VectorMan

VectorMan

“The locals told me that this thing was like a human in the water, biting at the testicles of fishermen,” he added.

That's an odd way to put it. How man humans do that?

I remember my Dad telling me about a U.S. sailor in Cuba losing his junk to a barracuda. He got drunk and was skinny dipping. Bad choice.

VectorMan wrote:
I remember my Dad telling me about a U.S. sailor in Cuba losing his junk to a barracuda. He got drunk and was skinny dipping. Bad choice.

Barracudas are attracted to shiny things. That surely adds a twist to Beyonce's Put A Ring On It. What a Face

Yomama wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Barracudas are attracted to shiny things. That surely adds a twist to Beyonce's Put A Ring On It. What a Face

You are right about barracudas being attracted to shiny objects. I was diving in the gulf a while back and my regulator is silver and shiny. A barracuda was attracted to it and tried to have it for lunch. Needless to say, I sold that regulator and purchased a black one.

Yella

Yella

The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874...
and the first helmet was used in 1974.
That means it only took 100 years...
for men to realize that their brain is also important.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874...

That's because your head doesn't hurt 1/10 as bad as your testicles when it gets whacked. affraid

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I was diving on the three barges quite a while back. I was exploring a pile of stuff and stirred up some sand. I looked up to my right and behind and there was a very large Barracuda looking over my shoulder from a distance. SO feeling all macho I took my pole spear and poked it in his direction expecting him to move away.. Like lightning he was a couple feet from my face...I could almost hear that line from Dirty harry...do you feel lucky PUNK well do you ?...I slowly retreated from him with much respect.

After a while I began to notice that often when I would roll off my boat there was a large barracuda sitting in the shade under my boat....probably thought I was a fishing boat and was laying an ambush for any fish I might catch....

This fish is reincarnation of all the x wives that ever got told she smelled like fish. Twisted Evil

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy8 wrote:This fish is reincarnation of all the x wives that ever got told she smelled like fish. Twisted Evil

Must be an old wives tale. I have yet to find a woman that smells like fish....goodness knows I have searched.

Markle

Markle

Yella wrote:The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874...

Now that is funny. True, and funny.

I don't which are true and which are not but out of every 100 "Darwin Awards" it seems that 99 are men....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum