Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

True or Not?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1True or Not? Empty True or Not? 1/28/2013, 8:38 pm

A View

Don't know if this is true or not. Like someone said the last time I put something on here and was wrong,don't believe everything you read on the internet.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/fbi-director-i-have-to-check-to-see-if-obama-has-the-right-to-kill-americans-on-u-s-soil/

2True or Not? Empty Re: True or Not? 1/28/2013, 8:48 pm

2seaoat

It is a legitimate discussion, and one with serious implications. Do military operations have the right to attack a known enemy in America. It is easy, if a building has been taken over by terrorist and the response by LEO or military results in death.....and some of those dead are Americans. No problem. However, to target a terrorist right before a credible terrorist threat and kill that terrorist.....well, I think there has to be a very strong presumption that the terrorist could not be captured prior to the act.......the supremes are going to be looking at these issues in the future.

3True or Not? Empty Re: True or Not? 1/28/2013, 8:51 pm

I hope it's not true. We have a legal system. Obama is not the judge, jury and (enabler of) executioner.

4True or Not? Empty Re: True or Not? 1/28/2013, 8:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The cancer we are to the rest of the world as now begun its work in us...You must destroy for profits sake you must consume...sounds like cancer to me...Now comes the poison 2million in prison and our TSA/DHS injections becoming more frequent and threatening to our very existence.....The American body dies this way...good nite all.....

5True or Not? Empty Re: True or Not? 1/28/2013, 9:00 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The cancer we are to the rest of the world as now begun its work in us...You must destroy for profits sake you must consume...sounds like cancer to me...Now comes the poison 2million in prison and our TSA/DHS injections becoming more frequent and threatening to our very existence.....The American body dies this way...good nite all.....

Nighty-night T.

6True or Not? Empty Re: True or Not? 1/28/2013, 9:10 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey Eric get the light okay..... Very Happy

7True or Not? Empty Re: True or Not? 1/28/2013, 10:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey Eric get the light okay..... Very Happy

10-4

Hey, why two threads with the same title and subject matter?

Looks like something I would do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum