Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DHS orders 7000 full-auto assault rifles for use inside USA. Does anyone else take this as a not so subtle threat ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.naturalnews.com/038844_DHS_assault_weapons_documents.html

In the hands of the government, they're called "Personal Defense Weapons"
The juiciest part of this bid is the use of the phrase "Personal Defense Weapons" to describe the full-auto AR-15s being purchased by DHS.

Apparently, when YOU hold an AR-15, it's an "assault rifle." But magically, if you hand that same rifle to an armed government homeland security enforcer, it instantly transforms itself into a "personal defense weapon."

DHS orders 7000 full-auto assault rifles for use inside USA. Does anyone else take this as a not so subtle threat ? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0VG8AzMR3Sy6E6uQ-FSKPKPfYwf7FhhgGiv_Ad6m2seaZYs70gg

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsJ0laYn6s

Smile

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

quote="PACEDOG#1"]COpycat.[/quote]

Hey it's an important sorry lot of folks don't go down in politics.....I think our public servants need their collective asses kicked and their pensions taken away. Damned traitor they are.

no stress

no stress

looking at the bid specs in section C, it looks like they are tailoring the specs for the FN SCAR

TEOTWAWKI wrote:quote="PACEDOG#1"]COpycat.

Hey it's an important sorry lot of folks don't go down in politics.....I think our public servants need their collective asses kicked and their pensions taken away. Damned traitor they are. [/quote]

I have two public servant jobs. I guess you really hate me. I've earned every last penny I have from them too. I'd gander to say that most people in this area couldn't balance two careers and put up with the BS I have had to deal with and make it to retirement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum