Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Googles: nuke your town ....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Googles: nuke your town .... Empty Googles: nuke your town .... 1/25/2013, 12:10 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.carloslabs.com/node/20

Googles: nuke your town .... Pcolab10

Googles: nuke your town .... Milton10

2Googles: nuke your town .... Empty Re: Googles: nuke your town .... 1/25/2013, 12:50 am

Milton would be safe. Who wants to kill a bunch of crackers?

3Googles: nuke your town .... Empty Re: Googles: nuke your town .... 1/25/2013, 12:53 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:Milton would be safe. Who wants to kill a bunch of crackers?

That's hurtful.

4Googles: nuke your town .... Empty Re: Googles: nuke your town .... 1/25/2013, 12:54 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That's hurtful.

I toned it down. Razz

5Googles: nuke your town .... Empty Re: Googles: nuke your town .... 1/25/2013, 12:57 am

I have nothing against Milton...

Just no strategic targets there.

(Eglin... Yep!)

6Googles: nuke your town .... Empty Re: Googles: nuke your town .... 1/25/2013, 12:59 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:I have nothing against Milton...

(Eglin... Yep!)

You mean they wouldn't waste one on Whiting field..whew..that's good to know....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

(Eglin... Yep!)

You mean they wouldn't waste one on Whiting field..whew..that's good to know....

Nor Pensacola NAS... Maybe a small one at Corry Station... (Crypto)

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

(Eglin... Yep!)

Nor Pensacola NAS... Maybe a small one at Corry Station... (Crypto)

small nuke..is that an oxymoron ?

Milton? Maybe East Milton. The blast would surely flatten a lot of it. Fires would be rampant until they burned out and the fallout would cause most of the population of Milton to get radiation sickness and possibly die within a few weeks. Some of that has to do with the winds after the blast and where it gets blown to.

Starvation for the living would be a real possibility with whatever food was on the shelves of stores not flattened by the initial hit cleaned 100% of all edible items. Sanitation becomes an issue as well and the diseases that come with it- cholera, typhoid, and other nice bugs. Any drugs to combat such would also be gone from any hospitals or drug stores still remaining. Water? Most sources might be contaminated unless you were as far north as Jay and again depending upon the winds.

There would be no form of government at all and lawlessness might rule the area. Think of Mad Max.

10Googles: nuke your town .... Empty Re: Googles: nuke your town .... 1/25/2013, 7:21 am

I'm not sure Carloslabs is google. I mean it looks like carloslabs created the app wit the help of using a google map. BUt I dont think I can say google has done this.

its creepy.

I looked up carloslabs.

Carlos Labs is a Data Architecture, Integration and Consulting firm registered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Data management, business intelligence, customer relationship systems and integration are at the core of our technical expertise.

Over the last decade we have participated in the evolution of the data universe -from the isolated islands of knowledge, to the enterprise group data warehouse- and to the global collection of dissimilar information in "mash-ups" and aggregations.

Data is everywhere. Everything depends on the data.

seems they have a pre-occupation with missiles.
http://www.carloslabs.com/

11Googles: nuke your town .... Empty Re: Googles: nuke your town .... 1/25/2013, 4:17 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Hey, I have even thought about this recently...... I wondered if my house would survive if a 1-megaton ICBM warhead was detonated over Forest Sherman Field at NAS Pensacola. I live about 8.5 miles northwest, and I figured we would be just out of the blast and severe-thermal zone.

So, I used Teo's link to "nuke" NAS Pensacola several times, using the different warhead sizes made available. The results: we would be fine if just about any kiloton-range weapon would be used. It gets a bit more dicey if a megaton-range weapon were used to destroy the airfield; i.e., more than one megaton, and we are toast.

The scenario: the U.S. gets popped in a decapitation strike sometime in the future, aimed at military facilities. Northwest Florida becomes a target-rich area, with Eglin, NAS Whiting, and NAS Pensacola all targeted--likely by SLBMs, which will have warheads in the hundreds of kilotons range, up to about one-megaton.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum