Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

object here is to have fun and find teo a lady friend. or just have fun dammit Very Happy

[img]Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Teo_gu10[/img]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:object here is to have fun and find teo a lady friend. or just have fun dammit Very Happy

[img]Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Teo_gu10[/img]

Good start but TOO young....

How about these? They said they were a few hundred years old.

[img]Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Teo_gu11[/img]

you know you want it Wink

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You got me thinking..I found this one on survivalist singles.....
Looking for: Man
Pictures loaded: 1 picture
Albums loaded: No Pictures
Videos loaded: No Videos
About myself: Currently in Atlanta but soon to relocate. Considering rural GA, FL, TN, SC, NC and TX. Someplace with Coastal, Lake or River Views!
Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Profil10

how bout this one?

[img]Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Teo_gu12[/img]

hubba hubba

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You got me thinking..I found this one on survivalist singles.....
Looking for: Man
Pictures loaded: 1 picture
Albums loaded: No Pictures
Videos loaded: No Videos
About myself: Currently in Atlanta but soon to relocate. Considering rural GA, FL, TN, SC, NC and TX. Someplace with Coastal, Lake or River Views!
Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Profil10

Id try her out. might be fun. Wink

2seaoat

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom..........

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah she already has assumed the surrender pose....would fit right in a FEMA camp...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah she already has assumed the surrender pose....would fit right in a FEMA camp...

heres one that just broke out of fema camp, she aint a good looker, but shes a bad mamma jamma. .

I caught her coming across the bay escping the feds.... she needs to hide out now.

[img]Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Teo_gu13[/img]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah she already has assumed the surrender pose....would fit right in a FEMA camp...

heres one that just broke out of fema camp, she aint a good looker, but shes a bad mamma jamma. .

I caught her coming across the bay escping the feds.... she needs to hide out now.

[img]Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Teo_gu13[/img]

Now we talkin..she could definitely get me in a survival mood...

[img]Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Teo_gu14[/img]

more like this?

although i like the one you found the best, keeper or tryer?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Now we talkin..she could definitely get me in a survival mood...

Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Lmaobl14

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Favorite things: Tall, Sturdy, Rugged, Manly Men. Smart, Funny, Adventurous, Generous, Cowboy/Hunter/Military Macho Types!

In addition to common survival goals and skills, here are some of the things I'd bring to the table:
Balance, Companionship, Encouragement, Entertainment, Financial Guidance, Frugality, Home, Honesty, Housekeeping, Loyalty, Partnership, Respect, Spirituality, Stability and Submission to My Man's Leadership!
Last reading: World War Z, 50 Shades of Grey, Southern Living Magazine - These were this past weekend - I read a lot - My interests are diverse and expansive.

Crap blondie won't work for me....damn she is a lot tougher than I am...shucks.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

hallmarkgrad wrote:Close?

Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ 182130_10151555432240432_1039046688_n

Wanted woman with gun...send picture of gun and recent target grouping.

You are too damn picky. Here take you pick. They all work for Studer so they have money.
Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Divas-624x417

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

hallmarkgrad wrote:You are too damn picky. Here take you pick. They all work for Studer so they have money.
Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Divas-624x417

Bahahaha !

I 'll Take her if you dont...............................................maybe

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47016&stc=1&d=1305157367Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Attachment

[img]Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Teo_gu15[/img]

how about this one? a little booty Wink

hallmarkgrad wrote:I 'll Take her if you dont...............................................maybe

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47016&stc=1&d=1305157367Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Attachment
[img]Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Bth_ro11[/img]

I really got to talk to my sister about posing like that lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:[img]Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Teo_gu15[/img]

how about this one? a little booty Wink

Sigh..... What a Face

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

FOUND HER....

Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ 91515010

TEOTWAWKI wrote:FOUND HER....

Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ 91515010

LMAO she would scare the feds away lol! lol! lol! lol!

Chrissy wrote:object here is to have fun and find teo a lady friend. or just have fun dammit Very Happy

Aren't you his woman?

[img]Its the play find Teo a woman game........................................ Teo_gu16[/img]

huhhuhuhuhhuhhhhuhhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum