Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For TEO (and other moon landing deniers)

+2
2seaoat
boards of FL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://gizmodo.com/5977205/why-the-moon-landings-could-have-never-ever-been-faked-the-definitive-proof

2seaoat

Bob is in SF......hopefully he will get to see this thread. So it was impossible to film a fake landing in 1969.......what a clever approach to find the truth.

very good.......

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I actually was a video communications technician for NASA at the Rosman tracking station in 1973. My equipment was very capable of reproducing a hoaxed landing. In the Navy round 1969 I was a part of a video identification system test where we hooked up a video camera to our missile fire control radars and tracked and observed planes 50 miles away and could read the numbers on the planes. Yet you want me to believe that crap they sent back from the moon was the best they could muster?...The government is usually well ahead of what is commercially available due to wishing to maximize it's military capability for as long as possible before releasing it for public use. Why was the press limited to copying the monitor screens rather than getting a much clearer direct link into their systems?...Was NASA afraid someone might see something clearer and catch them in a hoax ?...Look believe what you want, I trust my instincts and don't need your approval to research and decide for myself on anything....I actually saw one of the capsules inside an aircraft carrier in pearl harbor and yes it had definately been in outer space. How far out ? well that's the debate....

PS NASA actually loaned Kubrick a very exotic lens for his famous 2001 space odyssey movie...It isn't the fact that we couldn't fake it at all, it's the fact that we could have faked it MUCH better.

2seaoat

I do not think that his argument was that the landing happened, nor was he saying that it was absolutely impossible to fake it.....but he was simply saying the probabilities were that it was easier to actually go to the moon, than fake it. I think he backed up his argument with sound science, and if the government came up with a way to splice at least 5 reels without detection....well his argument is very logical.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I do not think that his argument was that the landing happened, nor was he saying that it was absolutely impossible to fake it.....but he was simply saying the probabilities were that it was easier to actually go to the moon, than fake it. I think he backed up his argument with sound science, and if the government came up with a way to splice at least 5 reels without detection....well his argument is very logical.

There is nothing to splicing video tape and they didn't use film...The video cameras themselves just sent a video signal to a receiver on a carrier. The video signal is stripped off the carrier and sent to the recording machine and can easily be three machines linked to start as one finishes giving you time to reload the first machine well before it is needed to continue recording. The process of electronic editing of video tape is virtually seamless.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:http://gizmodo.com/5977205/why-the-moon-landings-could-have-never-ever-been-faked-the-definitive-proof

Very interesting.... I was 17 years old when we landed men on the moon. Never had a reason to doubt that it didn't happen.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here's where I worked..it was closed during a strike so I quit and it finally lost it's use to NASA 1983 and all the duties forwarded permanently to Houston... the spooks at the NSA had it till the mid 90s and now it's closed...or is it ?...

For TEO (and other moon landing deniers) Histor10

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I do not think that his argument was that the landing happened, nor was he saying that it was absolutely impossible to fake it.....but he was simply saying the probabilities were that it was easier to actually go to the moon, than fake it. I think he backed up his argument with sound science, and if the government came up with a way to splice at least 5 reels without detection....well his argument is very logical.

There is nothing to splicing video tape and they didn't use film...The video cameras themselves just sent a video signal to a receiver on a carrier. The video signal is stripped off the carrier and sent to the recording machine and can easily be three machines linked to start as one finishes giving you time to reload the first machine well before it is needed to continue recording. The process of electronic editing of video tape is virtually seamless.

You're painting yourself into quite a small corner here.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Here's where I worked..it was closed during a strike so I quit and it finally lost it's use to NASA 1983 and all the duties forwarded permanently to Houston... the spooks at the NSA had it till the mid 90s and now it's closed...or is it ?...

For TEO (and other moon landing deniers) Histor10

Teo, I dont think anyone lese here an say they have worked for NASA. I also know youre an extremly intelligent man. I had honestly never given it a second thought as I was a child when this took place and figured we all have our things. BUT

I saw this the other day and it still makes no sense to me.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/20603942/nasa-europeans-uniting-to-send-spaceship-to-moon

NASA's human exploration chief, Bill Gerstenmaier, said both missions will be aimed at the vicinity of the moon

^^^^ I do not understand why getting humans to the moon would be such a big deal if we did it decades ago. This article gives me doubt on the whole thing.

I reread this article several times. frm its wordage it appears our space program went backwards.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

First off let me say I still take nothing away from the astronauts themselves. They may well be the bravest people ever to live. To climb on top of a vehicle full of high explosives and an oxidizer and light that off takes extreme trust and courage. Like all good "soldiers" they followed orders though and because of the nature of the space race I think they may have been forced to do what they did for the "security" of the country. The main motive at a "higher" level was keysian economics. They made a lot of money at the same time for multiple corporate interests from the taxes we were more than glad to pay for such a vast endeavor. It is somewhat similar to WACO....in that the BATFE was being defunded as a useless duplicated organization. They found a way to make themselves mainstream by attacking a bunch of evil "terrorists" and putting on a show of force....Anyone that trusts this lying criminally lead government is going to ultimately pay for it in many ways....IMHO.
'

I dont know about the Moon landing or some of the other topics. But let me say this from having worked with a branch of the NSA. Many things are not as they seem. What is reported and what really happened are sometimes very different. The longer you work in that type of environment, the more cynical you become. When some asks you to prove such a statement , the answer is that you cant. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Just dont quickly discount any thing that you are told.....No matter how outlandish it might seem...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Let me clarify for you boards...I worked for NASA under a Bendix contract. I was primarily a Video communications tech I had two Alpha wrap 1 inch tape video recorders that I maintained and operated. They were state of the art at that time. Most recorders were Omega wrap units. I spent other hours there taking paper tape data downloads from satellites as they passed over head. I was also the safety officer. Being the safety officer I tested liquid nitrogen on roaches to see if they could survive it..they didn't. We had a container of nitrogen to cool the receiver diodes so they would operate at peak efficiency. I met a lot of very intelligent folks there and learned a lot. The program I was assigned to was the ATS-7 system. I would cue up and broadcast educational television into Appalachia and finally into India just before i quit. I learned to canoe there and loved the French Broad river which flowed down alongside the road up to the facility...very good times for me....

LOL on the Liquid nitrogen. Bucket of oranges, carboy of liquid Nitrogen. Freeze oranges, throw at wall. Fun until they thawed. Big mess.
L

Yella

Yella

If we didn't go to the dang moon why in hell is there a McDonald's there? Huh!

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well I am stumped yella ? I am just pizzed I never thought of freezing fruit..damn.

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well I am stumped yella ? I am just pizzed I never thought of freezing fruit..damn.

Its okay, TEO, I am often stumped, sometimes frazzled, occasionally dumbfounded. Ya just gotta be big about and go on your way.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Department of Offense has been totally unaccounted for since at least September 10, 2001, when Donald Rumsfeld announced that $2.3 trillion had gone missing. The next day a cruise missile hit the accounting office of the Pentagon and no one has asked any questions since.

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The Department of Offense has been totally unaccounted for since at least September 10, 2001, when Donald Rumsfeld announced that $2.3 trillion had gone missing. The next day a cruise missile hit the accounting office of the Pentagon and no one has asked any questions since.

Rumsfeld was more dangerous than Bin Laden. He caused more deaths accidentally than Bin Laden did on purpose. He's got front row seat in hell waiting for him.

For TEO (and other moon landing deniers) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnmvEBP5aHI4yyKqbSCBy429opnS3648wuV3fT2JWPTH8pmrChyA

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=sN9kLcdikIE

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob is in SF. Hopefully he.ll get to see this thread
I'm reading it. And I cant decide which is turning my mind into mush quicker. Our Teo or Monti T'io.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum