Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Posting in Hidden Status...

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Posting in Hidden Status... 1/18/2013, 1:58 pm

I see we have a couple of trolls posting while hidden...? Why...?

What purpose does that serve...?

For a while, I assumed I was being as up-font as possible. Then I was told I was actually being hidden by the software. I changed that immediately.

Seriously, what could possibly be the reason for snooping around the forum like some thief in the dark...?

2Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/18/2013, 2:00 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Why do you care.....just being a busy-body?

3Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/18/2013, 2:03 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Why do you care.....just being a busy-body?

Exactly!

4Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/18/2013, 2:26 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Talk about pot meet kettle.

5Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/18/2013, 2:28 pm

Posting in Hidden Status... Stelllapeaks

6Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/18/2013, 2:56 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:

Posting in Hidden Status... Jackas10

7Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/18/2013, 4:34 pm

Posting in Hidden Status... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTug7mWrHlVS92PfVJDRTXLSipsjDbJqf3Dhm_HnlwtQcNEbmHt

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=129kuDCQtHs

Laughing

8Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/18/2013, 6:27 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:

You're something else. You ridicule others but you say nothing critical about WTM's actions.

9Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/19/2013, 12:24 am

Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You're something else. You ridicule others but you say nothing critical about WTM's actions.

What WTM says is nothing different than what some other posters say and do and nothing is said to them either by you or others.We all have our thorns in our sides

10Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/19/2013, 12:47 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

What WTM says is nothing different than what some other posters say and do and nothing is said to them either by you or others.We all have our thorns in our sides

I haven't seen anyone else whining about the hidden status.

11Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/19/2013, 12:52 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I haven't seen anyone else whining about the hidden status.

Maybe not but they whine about other things.

12Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/19/2013, 1:08 am

What does hiding your status do?

13Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/19/2013, 1:15 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

alecto wrote:What does hiding your status do?

Obviously, it aggravates the hell out of WTM. I think he likes to know if I'm on line.

14Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/19/2013, 10:08 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Really? I've never seen any other forum member threaten and harass the way WTM has done for years. Yes, others have been guilty of posting a lot of inappropriate things they shouldn't post, including names, but no one has stalked and harassed and threatened other members, for years, the way WTM has done. He is in a category all by himself in that respect.

15Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/19/2013, 1:31 pm

alecto wrote:What does hiding your status do?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It caught my interest because I made a rather innocuous post and watched my negatives go up. So, I checked to see who was online and none of the regular posters who constantly harass me were online, but there were two folk hidden. So, I made this thread and viola', two trolls stuck out their nose immediately to attack me again.

So the reason for being hidden has been fully explained. Folk who hide their status are doing so to fool the forum...it's a pretty simple equation.

Posting in Hidden Status... Math

16Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/19/2013, 1:43 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Really? I've never seen any other forum member threaten and harass the way WTM has done for years. Yes, others have been guilty of posting a lot of inappropriate things they shouldn't post, including names, but no one has stalked and harassed and threatened other members, for years, the way WTM has done. He is in a category all by himself in that respect.

No, that's not true. Chrissy has done it and so has Ghandi.

17Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/19/2013, 3:12 pm

Yella

Yella

W_T_M wrote:Posting in Hidden Status... Stelllapeaks

Great cat pic, WTM, did you take it?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

18Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/19/2013, 4:13 pm

Posting in Hidden Status... SmStella

Great cat pic, WTM, did you take it?[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanx Yella. That's Stella. I should resize so it fully loads.

She's our battleship kitty. Big and aloof....

in edit.

Resized indeed.

19Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/19/2013, 5:48 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

No, that's not true. Chrissy has done it and so has Ghandi.

I do not agree with many things Chrissy and Ghandi have posted (and I have said so) but neither of them has stalked, harassed, posted others' personal information and made threats, for years, in the manner and to the extent that WTM has done.

20Posting in Hidden Status... Empty Re: Posting in Hidden Status... 1/20/2013, 1:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We have 217 registered users

Dammit.......

The newest registered user is marymargaret