Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival......

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Survival...... Empty Survival...... 7/11/2010, 12:42 am

If you were stranded & isolated from civilization (think Swiss Family Robinson), what would be the one thing that you would want to have with you to help you survive?
sunny

2Survival...... Empty Re: Survival...... 7/25/2010, 1:30 pm

I could make it. If you are thinking Swiss Family Robinson instead of Robinson Crusoe. I have no doubt that my family would be just fine stranded on a desert island. Matter of fact, it might be nice to get away from other people for a couple of years. I'm not sure any of us could do without a long-life battery powered computer though. Preferably one with wi-fi. LOL. I'm not sure that would exactly be called "being stranded" though.

3Survival...... Empty Re: Survival...... 8/8/2010, 8:05 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nili wrote:If you were stranded & isolated from civilization (think Swiss Family Robinson), what would be the one thing that you would want to have with you to help you survive?
sunny

I certainly sleep better when I have a large caliber gun under my pillow. Plus if the ammo were not a factor it would be great for dropping wild hogs and birds for food.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum