Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congressman pushing Obama impeachment likens president to Saddam Hussein

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/congressman-pushing-obama-impeachment-likens-president-to-saddam-hussein-video/

“He is even using children,” Stockman said. “It reminds me of Saddam Hussein when you use kids.”

Republicans are tired of being pushed around by the White House, Stockman added, noting that legislators have considered a variety of ways to resist executive overreach.

“We want all tools available to use, including that impeachment,” Stockman said. “But I think that the limelight focused on that, but we talked [about] lawsuits [and] stopping the funding. And the reason we’re doing this is because we have a president who stepped over the line. … Most executive orders are really meant for the executive branch. He’s using it really for legislative and skipping the Congress. That’s a violation of the Constitution. “

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/congressman-pushing-obama-impeachment-likens-president-to-saddam-hussein-video/

“He is even using children,” Stockman said. “It reminds me of Saddam Hussein when you use kids.”

Republicans are tired of being pushed around by the White House, Stockman added, noting that legislators have considered a variety of ways to resist executive overreach.

“We want all tools available to use, including that impeachment,” Stockman said. “But I think that the limelight focused on that, but we talked [about] lawsuits [and] stopping the funding. And the reason we’re doing this is because we have a president who stepped over the line. … Most executive orders are really meant for the executive branch. He’s using it really for legislative and skipping the Congress. That’s a violation of the Constitution. “

“He is even using children,” Stockman said. “It reminds me of Saddam Hussein when you use kids.

And what was Bush doing when terrorist flew aircraft into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon? This writer has "Selective Memory Loss."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum