Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control

+9
othershoe1030
Joanimaroni
no stress
2seaoat
Sal
VectorMan
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
stormwatch89
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

This will be fun to watch unfold.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/14/gop-congressman-threatens-impeachment-if-obama-uses-executive-action-for-gun-control/

Someone should bring this up. this is something good they put in obamacare.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/01/10/gun-advocates-celebrate-secret-obamacare-provision-forbidding-exec-order-to-regulate-guns-and-ammo/2/

although, id love an impeachment Very Happy

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

id love an impeachment Very Happy [/quote]

Many, many of us would.

Teo brought up Wisconsin fighting the fed on gun control.....yup.

To me, it's not about guns, but rather the Fed continually overstepping it's boundaries.

Hell, Obama thinks he has no boundaries.

For those of us who "lost" this election, would hope to remind you who have "won" that the overchecks and balances once in place, should remain.

I'd say the same if Mitt had won.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Giggle..........a neg on states rights vs. fed over rule?

I'm giggling.

That's one neg, I will cherish.

Thank you, very much.

knothead

knothead

I agree that it will be rather amusing if this character follows through on his impeachment ploy . . . . . dig your hole deeper and deeper.

It's much akin to Obama saying Congress can either raise the debt ceiling or give him the authority to do it. WTH? He thinks he is KING now.

knothead

knothead

PD, I think he made it clear, he will not play this game the GOP wants to play, if they insist they do so at their own peril . . . . . as if they can't be any lower in the eyes of the people. The sequester is their best opportunity to take a stand, not on the debt ceiling.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:PD, I think he made it clear, he will not play this game the GOP wants to play, if they insist they do so at their own peril . . . . . as if they can't be any lower in the eyes of the people. The sequester is their best opportunity to take a stand, not on the debt ceiling.

This impeachment talk is laughable..... lol! .

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

VectorMan

VectorMan

It would be fun to see Obama take the oath then squirm under questioning.

A liar is a liar no matter what side of the aisle they're from.

There would be nothing better than seeing Barry crash and burn!

Time will tell.

stormwatch89 wrote: id love an impeachment Very Happy

Many, many of us would.

Teo brought up Wisconsin fighting the fed on gun control.....yup.

To me, it's not about guns, but rather the Fed continually overstepping it's boundaries.

Hell, Obama thinks he has no boundaries.

For those of us who "lost" this election, would hope to remind you who have "won" that the overchecks and balances once in place, should remain.

I'd say the same if Mitt had won.
[/quote]
Its very clear this administration does not want checks and balances. They want absolute control and say so to do whatever they feel like. They dont want to answer to the constitution or work with congress. Both the constitution and congress to them are nothing but things that get in the way.

Sal

Sal

Oh, there will be executive actions taken.

Count on it.

I would guess that the actions taken will be on stuff that should be largely non-controversial like limiting some imports, tightening up background checks, and allowing mental health info to be shared by federal agencies.

He'll leave it to Congress to try to ban large magazines and assault weapons.

And, the Repukes in the House will be as intransigent as ever.

The spectacle of the Repukes shutting down government over the debt ceiling and stonewalling on sensible gun safety measures will be more than enough to lose their majority in 2014.

A lame impeachment circus would just be icing on the cake.

Bring it on.

Very Happy

2seaoat

A lame impeachment circus would just be icing on the cake.

Ignorance can be corrected, but stupid is permanent.

no stress

no stress

knothead wrote:PD, I think he made it clear, he will not play this game the GOP wants to play, if they insist they do so at their own peril . . . . . as if they can't be any lower in the eyes of the people. The sequester is their best opportunity to take a stand, not on the debt ceiling.

And Obama knows the game well

GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control   64611_11

knothead

knothead

Its very clear this administration does not want checks and balances. They want absolute control and say so to do whatever they feel like. They don't want to answer to the constitution or work with congress. Both the constitution and congress to them are nothing but things that get in the way. [/quote]

Chrissy, I don't believe you honestly believe that. Obama wants the GOP House to do their job and pay the bills THEY authorized . . . . remember they own the House and they approved every single expenditure and now it is time to pay the bills! That's hardly a case that they want total control only not hold the nation hostage like a petulant child holding its breathe until it gets what it wants. Using your logic one could attack the GOP for wanting everything or else.

]quote="knothead"]

Its very clear this administration does not want checks and balances. They want absolute control and say so to do whatever they feel like. They don't want to answer to the constitution or work with congress. Both the constitution and congress to them are nothing but things that get in the way.

Chrissy, I don't believe you honestly believe that. Obama wants the GOP House to do their job and pay the bills THEY authorized . . . . remember they own the House and they approved every single expenditure and now it is time to pay the bills! That's hardly a case that they want total control only not hold the nation hostage like a petulant child holding its breathe until it gets what it wants. Using your logic one could attack the GOP for wanting everything or else.
[/quote]
You know for 8 years we had to hear how everything was GWB fault. matter of a fact we are still hearing 4 years into obama's presidency how everything is GWB's fault. [/quote]
really. grow up. I dont hear anyone blaming congress or the senate or anyone else for all those years and yes, even obamas first term of failure on anything other than the previous PRESIDENT.

Time to own it. The buck stops with the president right?

VectorMan wrote:It would be fun to see Obama take the oath then squirm under questioning.

Time will tell.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That's despicable. Why would you wish such foolishness...? Do you really want the POTUS to be diminished so much that you would take vicarious delight if he "crashed and burned"...?

You suck. Fortunately that's based on truth.

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:
]quote="knothead"]

Its very clear this administration does not want checks and balances. They want absolute control and say so to do whatever they feel like. They don't want to answer to the constitution or work with congress. Both the constitution and congress to them are nothing but things that get in the way.

You know for 8 years we had to hear how everything was GWB fault. matter of a fact we are still hearing 4 years into obama's presidency how everything is GWB's fault. [/quote]
really. grow up. I dont hear anyone blaming congress or the senate or anyone else for all those years and yes, even obamas first term of failure on anything other than the previous PRESIDENT.

Time to own it. The buck stops with the president right? [/quote]

In some cases that is true but it takes two to tango . . . . .

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:It would be fun to see Obama take the oath then squirm under questioning.

Time will tell.

That's despicable. Why would you wish such foolishness...? Do you really want the POTUS to be diminished so much that you would take vicarious delight if he "crashed and burned"...?

You suck worse!

Let that truth set you free. LOL

The POTUS is an asshole with a screwed up agenda. I hope it all crashes and burns under in his name and responsibilty.

knothead

knothead

VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Time will tell.

You suck worse!

The POTUS is an asshole with a screwed up agenda. I hope it all crashes and burns under in his name and responsibilty.

A truly good citizen . . . . . no wonder we are lost!

knothead wrote:

Yeah, but the left doesnt always get to decide when solo is best.

Youre in the second term now. I really think its time to hold the president responsible or else we may as well go all the way back and blame george washington for fucking the whole thing up to begin with. really.

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:

Yeah, but the left doesnt always get to decide when solo is best.

Youre in the second term now. I really think its time to hold the president responsible or else we may as well go all the way back and blame george washington for fucking the whole thing up to begin with. really.

That's funny Chrissy . . . . . thanks for the laugh!

VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Time will tell.

You suck worse!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Are you trying to hurt my feelings...?

W_T_M wrote:

Time will tell.

Theodore Roosevelt, once a POTUS himself, said that to not call out the President when he isn't fulfilling his obligations to the country a very patriotic thing to do and the unpatriotic thing to do was NOT call him out on wrongs done.

knothead wrote:

What bills would those have been? Obama has never passed a budget since he has been in office. Congress hasn't approved any of those bills that the POTUS has passed by executive fiat.

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Time will tell.

You suck worse!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Are you trying to hurt my feelings...?

Wasn't aware you had any to hurt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum