Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seattle vs Atlanta

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Seattle vs Atlanta 1/13/2013, 2:13 pm

Can someone tell me who sang the National Anthem at the beginning of the game? They may have announced it, but I had just turned the TV to the game as they started singing and missed their intro. The really impressed me with their rendition of the National Anthem.

2Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/13/2013, 4:40 pm

It appears as if the Falcons do not want this game very badly. I understand that it ain't over until the fat lady sings, but it surely isn't looking too good.

3Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/13/2013, 5:04 pm

2seaoat

Seattle keeps getting better each week....the may be the surprise of the season.

4Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/13/2013, 5:17 pm

That was one helluva game. Congrats to the Falcons and BoardsofFL.

5Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/13/2013, 5:27 pm

That russell wilson is the real deal... I watched him at Wisconsin and was very impressed. The qb that backs up RGIII in washington is too... Kurt Cousins might wind up better in the long run... he's a winner.

6Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/13/2013, 5:46 pm

2seaoat

That russell wilson is the real deal..

Agreed......this new generation of quarterbacks are changing the game. Wilson simply boggles my mind. Fran Tarkenton could elude tackles, but this guy can elude, throw, and run .........but most important.....he seems to always be poised......he is a rookie......I just do not understand how he can remains so utterly poised in the last 6 weeks, and I look forward to his play next year.

Great game and SF vs Atlanta is going to be a great game. I have enjoyed this season even though the bears were a disappointment. This weekend has been very enjoyable for football fans, and it just keeps getting better.

7Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/13/2013, 6:04 pm

2seaoat wrote:That russell wilson is the real deal..

Agreed......this new generation of quarterbacks are changing the game. Wilson simply boggles my mind. Fran Tarkenton could elude tackles, but this guy can elude, throw, and run .........but most important.....he seems to always be poised......he is a rookie......I just do not understand how he can remains so utterly poised in the last 6 weeks, and I look forward to his play next year.

Great game and SF vs Atlanta is going to be a great game. I have enjoyed this season even though the bears were a disappointment. This weekend has been very enjoyable for football fans, and it just keeps getting better.

Colin Kaepernick ain't too bad himself. GB did not have an answer for him yesterday.

8Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/13/2013, 10:07 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Can someone tell me who sang the National Anthem at the beginning of the game? They may have announced it, but I had just turned the TV to the game as they started singing and missed their intro. The really impressed me with their rendition of the National Anthem.

I remember they had the word 'tenors' in their name.

9Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/13/2013, 10:09 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Woke up this morning and saw that my wife took down the Santa Claus flag out front and replaced it with my Atlanta Falcons flag. I told her "You better hope we win, otherwise this will be bad."

10Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/13/2013, 10:26 pm

2seaoat

Woke up this morning and saw that my wife took down the Santa Claus flag out front and replaced it with my Atlanta Falcons flag. I told her "You better hope we win, otherwise this will be bad."

It is going to be real bad next Christmas......Santa is a SF fan.

11Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/13/2013, 10:30 pm

2seaoat wrote:Woke up this morning and saw that my wife took down the Santa Claus flag out front and replaced it with my Atlanta Falcons flag. I told her "You better hope we win, otherwise this will be bad."

LOL... That was the kiss of death for SF.

12Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/13/2013, 10:35 pm

2seaoat

LOL... That was the kiss of death for SF.

Don't worry.....the tooth fairy has been leaning Atlanta's direction.....so it should be a great game.

13Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/14/2013, 12:12 am

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Woke up this morning and saw that my wife took down the Santa Claus flag out front and replaced it with my Atlanta Falcons flag. I told her "You better hope we win, otherwise this will be bad."

Godamnit, Seaoat. Get off my 49ers.

14Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/14/2013, 12:50 am

Sal wrote:

Godamnit, Seaoat. Get off my 49ers.

LOL... You're stuck with him now.

15Seattle vs Atlanta Empty Re: Seattle vs Atlanta 1/14/2013, 8:59 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Can someone tell me who sang the National Anthem at the beginning of the game? They may have announced it, but I had just turned the TV to the game as they started singing and missed their intro. The really impressed me with their rendition of the National Anthem.

I remember they had the word 'tenors' in their name.

Thanks Will. I did find out their complete name. They are a quartet that was formerly known as The Canadian Tenors who have since changed their name to just The Tenors. They just release they newest album called "Lead With Your Heart"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum