Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shooting ’4 or 5 rounds per second’ is a constitutional right...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

More brilliance from the talking head gun freaks...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/11/eric-bolling-shooting-4-or-5-rounds-per-second-is-a-constitutional-right/

And then the blind pig in this equation finds an acorn...

“I think that paranoia is unfortunate,” Rivera replied. “I think when you examine those people who are stocking up arsenals of AR-15s and .223 Bushmasters, they are often people who are so deeply suspicious of their own government that it is bitterly ironic that these are the same people who claim a mantel of patriotism.”

W_T_M wrote:More brilliance from the talking head gun freaks...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/11/eric-bolling-shooting-4-or-5-rounds-per-second-is-a-constitutional-right/

“I think that paranoia is unfortunate,” Rivera replied. “I think when you examine those people who are stocking up arsenals of AR-15s and .223 Bushmasters, they are often people who are so deeply suspicious of their own government that it is bitterly ironic that these are the same people who claim a mantel of patriotism.”

Not one semiautomatic AR 15 will shoot 4-5 rounds per second. Hell, it won't even shoot on three round burst which is all a military M-4 (AR 15) will currently do. It takes a good two seconds to load a 30 round clip and make sure it is seated properly before letting the bolt slam home and chamber a round. Even an experienced shooter is not getting off more than one well aimed round per second at best.

It is a rarity that anyone can afford to even BUY what you are actually referring to in an automatic weapon.

Give it a rest.

Thread after thread after thread of you running that hole in your face extolling the virtues of guns and gun violence and you have the balls to tell ME to give it a rest...?

Go eat a barrel.

no stress

no stress

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Not one semiautomatic AR 15 will shoot 4-5 rounds per second. Hell, it won't even shoot on three round burst which is all a military M-4 (AR 15) will currently do. It takes a good two seconds to load a 30 round clip and make sure it is seated properly before letting the bolt slam home and chamber a round. Even an experienced shooter is not getting off more than one well aimed round per second at best.

It is a rarity that anyone can afford to even BUY what you are actually referring to in an automatic weapon.

Give it a rest.

Whats a 30 rnd clip?

Gunz wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Give it a rest.

Whats a 30 rnd clip?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh snap...LOL.

A clip from a magazine...?

Was it worth reading...?

W_T_M wrote:Thread after thread after thread of you running that hole in your face extolling the virtues of guns and gun violence and you have the balls to tell ME to give it a rest...?

Go eat a barrel.

I don't put appendage shaped objects in my mouth like you...

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Admittedly, I don't know, but did the 2nd amendment specify rounds?

Gunz wrote:Whats a 30 rnd clip?

I learned a year or so ago from some dude named GUNZ that what I was calling a clip is actually a magazine.

Bluebonnet

This is the only way I will ever feel safe in my home.

Shooting ’4 or 5 rounds per second’ is a constitutional right... Tank-house

The Constitution will give me the right but the homeowners' association may shut me down over the paint color.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum