Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okay, Okay, it's a Christian Concert but if the Little boy doesn't steal your heart you are on cold soul.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Okay, Okay I realize that SOME here would prefer a root canal to anything remotely Christian.

I promise, no one is recording your url to report you to the "The Nation". Just enjoy the antics of the little boy and his daddy on stage. Such innocence and purity. May God bless them all.

Dancing Baby ‘Storms the Stage’ During Dad’s Christian Concert — and Steals the Show in Epic Viral Vid

Christian singer Coffey Anderson was in for a surprise when he performed at a New Year’s Eve concert in Irving, Texas. As he was smack-dab in the middle of a song, his young son “stormed the stage” and began dancing feverishly. The crowd, naturally, loved it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dancing-baby-storms-the-stage-during-dads-christian-concert-and-steals-the-show-in-epic-viral-vid/

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Love this, Markle. What a ham! Laughing

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Very cool, markle.

But I doubt anyone here objects to singing and dancing to "Brown Eyed-Girl" except maybe the baptist preachers amongst us. Baptists are the only ones I've ever known about who are agin dancing. Certainly not us heathens. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, markle, this is Van Morrison when he wrote and recorded "Brown Eyed Girl" in 1967.

Okay, Okay, it's a Christian Concert but if the Little boy doesn't steal your heart you are on cold soul. ClassicTracks_01

Who do you think it was who was objecting to him and his music then? I'll make it a multiple choice for you.

1. heathens like me.

2. Baptist preachers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum