Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama gets it right, nominates Kerry for Secretary of State

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

He should have picked Kerry last time. Kerry has more experience with foreign countries than hillary. lets hope this works out well

Gunz wrote:He should have picked Kerry last time. Kerry has more experience with foreign countries than hillary. lets hope this works out well

Experience doing what in foreign countries?

no stress

no stress

It is known that Kerry has forged lasting relationships with key leaders during visits as chairman of his senate committee

Markle

Markle

But with whom?

Obama gets it right, nominates Kerry for Secretary of State HanoiJaneJohnKerry

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:But with whom?

What's your point, Markle? Kerry has principles, and I personally admire him for speaking out against a war for profit. In fact, I admire anyone who stands up for what they believe in and have the ability to think for themselves...a rare person, which you are not.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:But with whom?

What's your point, Markle? Kerry has principles, and I personally admire him for speaking out against a war for profit. In fact, I admire anyone who stands up for what they believe in and have the ability to think for themselves...a rare person, which you are not.

I am not at all surprised that you would be enraptured by someone with a healthy disdain for America.

Principles...really?

Believe it or not, Massachussetts still has fine boat builders. The "Principaled" Senator John Kerry, of Massachussetts had his new sailboat, at cost of $3.5 MILLION built in...New Zealand.

Rather than docking the yacht in his home state, he docked the boat in an adjoining state in order to avoid $500,000 in taxes which would be due to Massachussetts.

Obama gets it right, nominates Kerry for Secretary of State John-kerry-yachts-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum