Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Tebow headed to the CFL?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is Tebow headed to the CFL? Empty Is Tebow headed to the CFL? 12/19/2012, 5:36 pm

Unless Tebow wants to give up the ghost and concede that his football future lies in another position, his best chance to get back on his feet as a quarterback might be in the Canadian Football league.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cfl-could-key-tebow-quarterback-salvation-023340903--nfl.html

2Is Tebow headed to the CFL? Empty Re: Is Tebow headed to the CFL? 12/19/2012, 5:37 pm

Sal

Sal

When Mark Sanchez is the better option at QB (and he is), you may want to think about another position.

3Is Tebow headed to the CFL? Empty Re: Is Tebow headed to the CFL? 12/19/2012, 6:19 pm

2seaoat

Tim is a great human being....a great college qb, and has a bright future ahead of him, but after being beat up last year giving a frank opinion of his NFL QB skills.....I was bulldozed by folks who thought I could not recognize his talent.......I watched Bobby Douglas play in the NFL a couple of years when the athleticism was nowhere near what it is on defense today, and a running qb is just biding his time.....he really cannot make a career out of it without the arm. (I got to spend a little time with Bobby Douglas's sister.....and I can tell you this....running QBs have some beautiful sisters.....does Tebow have a sister?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum