Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems at the Redneck Christmas Parade

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.pnj.com/article/20121213/NEWS01/312130008/Rowdy-redneck-parade-goers-stir-up-trash-talk-Chumuckla

The photo tells the whole story.....The folks standing on plastic folding tables......the mullet......the girl with the boots......the trash everywhere, and dancer and prancer being violated behind the pick up truck.

Too Damn funny. So many people try to be pseudo Red Necks that dont know what to do when they meet the real ones. They should have had a few fights and maybe some drive a float into the river. Sometime ya git what ya ask for LOL. And the Poor Cops says "Hell Mable there was just too many of them" Just cant make the Cops happy. Drink beer and whiskey and act the fool and give them a chance to bust some ass use their new toys and they wuss out. That aint no way to treat red Necks.

2seaoat

Tell me this.....is that mullet a wig.....or is it the real deal. I am thinking it is a wig....where he is poking fun at the stereotype....but the more I look at the picture.....the more doubt I have......

My guess would be a wig. Kind of like when the lawyers put on their grunge clothes and go ride their motorcycles.

2seaoat

I took my family for a Western vacation, to Yellowstone, Deadwood, and Mt. Rushmore right when Sturgis was celebrating their 50th birthday of the biker get together. My kids really liked walking around Deadwood with all the folks wearing their leathers and the uniform of a biker.....many were posing, but the vast majority were the real deal....despite their professions....they loved their outfits......outlaws all.....at least in their minds until they returned home......a side note.....really some of the nicest people you could meet.

The guy with the mullet.....I am thinking you are probably right.....it has to be a wig.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:http://www.pnj.com/article/20121213/NEWS01/312130008/Rowdy-redneck-parade-goers-stir-up-trash-talk-Chumuckla

The photo tells the whole story.....The folks standing on plastic folding tables......the mullet......the girl with the boots......the trash everywhere, and dancer and prancer being violated behind the pick up truck.

I thought the RNC had already passed?

Problems at the Redneck Christmas Parade Bilde?Site=DP&Date=20121213&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=312130008&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&Rowdy-redneck-parade-goers-stir-up-trash-talk-Chumuckla

I thought it was only obama supporters that trash the places they party..

boards of FL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:http://www.pnj.com/article/20121213/NEWS01/312130008/Rowdy-redneck-parade-goers-stir-up-trash-talk-Chumuckla

I thought the RNC had already passed?

Problems at the Redneck Christmas Parade Bilde?Site=DP&Date=20121213&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=312130008&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&Rowdy-redneck-parade-goers-stir-up-trash-talk-Chumuckla

Someone told them Obama was giving away more free stuff.

2seaoat wrote:http://www.pnj.com/article/20121213/NEWS01/312130008/Rowdy-redneck-parade-goers-stir-up-trash-talk-Chumuckla The photo tells the whole story.....The folks standing on plastic folding tables......the mullet......the girl with the boots......the trash everywhere, and dancer and prancer being violated behind the pick up truck.

Problems at the Redneck Christmas Parade Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCl2xNO6WJ4d-liYVIAOtyzCp8G9SdpAVQ5UeLF2KYEIUpn58uyQ

Looks fairly civilized compared to what the Occupy Movement is known for...

Problems at the Redneck Christmas Parade Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ8W79RBe5FcJfD9e4bdmHOnEhoT9kWd6uKs_Cfjz3AiSqN1Zw4w

Problems at the Redneck Christmas Parade Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBZokgUNMPkFRZ3JiWdds25TlmxTU5_ol4JGDMrgpV8mGJjA_3

Problems at the Redneck Christmas Parade Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9wEynykIYlKlFwU7EL_KIxQmiERl8FSZ8oSmBZF1UxyaiFrkL

Is this last guy breaking out store front windows so he can procure merchandise to raise funds for a worthy cause?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYeZJ9_Hmwg

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 12/14/2012, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Oh shut up broken eagle. Did you read the article about the parade, or are you superficial enough to think the photo tells the story....?

Of course, none of that matters to a propaganda tool like you. It won't matter how many times you ignore the FACT that a certain element of anarchists infiltrated the Occupy Protests and THEY were the ones doing the damage, etc.

Logic and rhetoric are too difficult to apply so it's easy to understand why you constantly stereotype everyone involved in whatever it is you wish to slander. The sad part is that you're so smug about your misguided guilty sentences you hand out like the candy you use to seduce your young cousins.

Those a-holes that skulled the employee pension fund @ Hostess were over compensated executives, so every executive involved with any large company is ALSO guilty of screwing the workers and stealing their retirement funds, right...?

Nguyen is a Vietnamese ex-pat living in Los Angeles who steals cars, therefore all Viets named Nguyen steal cars.

Your broad brush accusations are as silly as your posting style.

***********loud guffaw*************

W_T_M wrote:Oh shut up broken eagle. Did you read the article about the parade, or are you superficial enough to think the photo tells the story....?

Of course, none of that matters to a propaganda tool like you. It won't matter how many times you ignore the FACT that a certain element of anarchists infiltrated the Occupy Protests and THEY were the ones doing the damage, etc.

Logic and rhetoric are too difficult to apply so it's easy to understand why you constantly stereotype everyone involved in whatever it is you wish to slander. The sad part is that you're so smug about your misguided guilty sentences you hand out like the candy you use to seduce your young cousins.

Those a-holes that skulled the employee pension fund @ Hostess were over compensated executives, so every executive involved with any large company is ALSO guilty of screwing the workers and stealing their retirement funds, right...?

Nguyen is a Vietnamese ex-pat living in Los Angeles who steals cars, therefore all Viets named Nguyen steal cars.

Problems at the Redneck Christmas Parade Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR0_CXgRNaUvWOyTlzTXHgTQ6nH4EOaTkfSRt1IP2nPbyqSvfTA67zzRN2

So now you're saying that the anachists aren't part of your 99%?

I thought the 1% only represented the super rich.

Am I mistaken?

Is the Occupy Movement now only the 98% and may go down even further from there as they find more people to disclaim in their continuing search for equality?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl6s1x9j4QQ

Laughing

Damaged Eagle wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Oh shut up broken eagle. Did you read the article about the parade, or are you superficial enough to think the photo tells the story....?

Problems at the Redneck Christmas Parade Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR0_CXgRNaUvWOyTlzTXHgTQ6nH4EOaTkfSRt1IP2nPbyqSvfTA67zzRN2

So now you're saying that the anachists aren't part of your 99%?

I thought the 1% only represented the super rich.

Am I mistaken?

Is the Occupy Movement now only the 98% and may go down even further from there as they find more people to disclaim in their continuing search for equality?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl6s1x9j4QQ

Laughing

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The idiot offspring of the children of the corn dissembles yet again.

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying, and if I could, I'd carve it into your forehead backwards so you could read in that broken mirror you use to groom your feathers.

Troll.

W_T_M wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< The idiot offspring of the children of the corn dissembles yet again. That's EXACTLY what I'm saying, and if I could, I'd carve it into your forehead backwards so you could read in that broken mirror you use to groom your feathers. Troll.

Problems at the Redneck Christmas Parade Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAtoa2h8xhrsfQXw-JEwPV0n12EuJ12OezNoBaBq4S-qaMWJBaWg

I thought that's what you would say...

It's becoming quite apparent that you're the one dissembling here.

So now that the Occupy Movement only represents 98% of the people what minority group are you going to disclaim (show prejudice towards) next?

Have I told you it's refreshing to find a supposedly enlightened progressive liberal, such as yourself, who's willing to discuss these issues with me?

You make the perfect candidate to show the world how open minded and accepting of other ideas the supposedly enlightened progressive liberal truely is..... That is..... Next to Dreamsglore and Floridatexan.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsiKOJOXMJU

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 12/14/2012, 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Markle

Markle

Much rather spend time with anyone in any of those photos than with the Unioin Thugs making fools of themselves in Michigan. Their "cause" is old and dying. Yet they FIGHT on. Like that's going to change anyone's mind.

Problems at the Redneck Christmas Parade MichiganUnionRiots

Problems at the Redneck Christmas Parade Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY39JcMWeiEhU1-IgBJw6rA2vDN_d3L87n4qYlmYRVaQlakoyjPQ

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YSh1-XuUKE

Smile

Don't feed the Troll

hallmarkgrad wrote:Don't feed the Troll

Problems at the Redneck Christmas Parade Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_UT9aV4boOsKXZ0zWx20Aqz8OqeU4lyMiCWc3t2YzVK1QjVyd

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum